notre dame @ grundy co

gcjackets18

He could hit anything against Sequatchie only 90 yrds total and 60 came on a screen. Better improve to beat Grundy

I wouldn't bet on him having another game like he did with Sequatchie, he is still one of the best quarterbacks in town. Also, why does no one mention McCoy at running back? He is in the top 5 rushers in the city with both size and speed. He can run you over or outrun you. Plus the Irish confidence has grown through the season with the youngsters (24 freshmen) and the defence improves each week. I predict a surprisingly easy victory for the Irish.

If Grundy can keep with the ground and pound they will wear down the Irish. Notre Dame kept the Indians pretty grounded in the 1st half, even though we passed more than we had all year, but completely dominated the line of scrimmage in the 2nd half. The Irish just didnt have the depth, but the program is going in the right direction

You dang Indians love to tattle don't you

I don't think the person repeatedly bringing that up is from Sequatchie. If he's that appalled, and he seems to be as it's been mentioned about half a dozen times at least, he should say something and let everyone else get focused on the game.

I see in the playoff predictions that there are three teams we could face an that is Smith Co..goodpasture..and CPA..it also has us as 5-5..if we finish out 6-4 and Pearl cohn loses what seed who would we most likely play in the first round? If we lose are we out of the playoffs? And my last question is if Pearl cohn wins who would we play in the first round?

Grudy wins and CPA wins,,,,

If Bledsoe stays in quad 3 you go to Goodpasture.

If Bledsoe goes to Quad 2 you go to CPA

Grundy wins and Pearl wins,,,

If Bledsoe stays in Q3 you might end up in Pikeville

If Bledsoe goes to Q2 you go to Goodpasture

Those are Charlies pro-jections

Edited by Charlie Murphy