1. 1. Who wins?

• Clinton
    • AC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet we made it no thanks to Clinton LOL

First of all Clinton played a really good game tonight; rivalries bring out the best. Mavs just assumed they had this game I would believe. I am just so glad this is not the first game of the season because Clinton really has improved. They worked on our defense like nothing else. On offense is was like they had our playbook. But the Mavs prevailed on some key plays by AC#22 son so he is setting on cloud 9 tonight. All I can say I hope Powell is a senior and at least 2 or 3 of those big linemen. It was like a bulldozer all night; nothing really fancy except that kickoff return by Powell. But we only need 1 point to make the playoffs and we got it. I think Clinton coach has really came a long way with the players. That play call for two was a bold one is all I will say.

I am proud of how Clinton never gave up 92

Me too SweetScience! I didn't have a problem with us going for 2....but I didn't agree with the play called. I know Austin was probably tired from the long return , but I would've asked him if he had 3 more yards left in him and then tell him to go get them. Oh well, it is what it is. I am still proud of them! I thank them for giving it all they had.

Me too SweetScience! I didn't have a problem with us going for 2....but I didn't agree with the play called. I know Austin was probably tired from the long return , but I would've asked him if he had 3 more yards left in him and then tell him to go get them. Oh well, it is what it is. I am still proud of them! I thank them for giving it all they had.

Yeah, maybe i shouldn't have questioned the call...that is what Kerr gets paid to do, and well really yall didn't have much to lose, so why not? I guess that is the mentality he had...I remember coach Gaddis once said he would rather lose a game going for 2 to win it, then lose a game by missing an xtra point.

Clinton played their hearts out and I am proud of every single one of them! Congratulations to AC.

I like the idea of us playing for a Battle of the Bridge trophy! It adds a little more to an already pretty intense rivalry.

I agree. The last game of the year and crosstown rivalries why has someone not thought of that before? It looks like this is going to really be a strong rival game years to come.

And by the way where is AC#22 tonight. I would thought he would be here bragging and all. LOL :) Oh I bet he will be parting all night. :)

Here I am, just been watching the tape I recorded of the game with Vance. We always watch it a few times and discuss his play and the game. Im very proud ot the 22 tonight. Big punt return to the 6yd line to set up a score, a pick late to set up another, 4 solo tackles, 4 or 5 assists, and 1 catch for 7yds on his only offencive play. The 22 ended up leading the team in INTs with 4, started all 10 games as a sophomore. Game was way yander too close, give it up for the dragons. They came to play. Another great game in a very chippy rivalry. Im so glad they didnt call the 25's number on the 2point conversion. Again, alot of credit to Clinton. What a game!

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game AC. One of the few I've been able to see this year. AC's offense looked good most of the time. Defense held when it had to. Clinton's power I was tough. Great game. Lot's of good passes by the offense. Give it up to the receivers holding onto the ball with some hard hits by the Clinton defense. Again, what a game! Great job AC. Now go whereever your'e going and win a few in the playoffs!

Here I am, just been watching the tape I recorded of the game with Vance. We always watch it a few times and discuss his play and the game. Im very proud ot the 22 tonight. Big punt return to the 6yd line to set up a score, a pick late to set up another, 4 solo tackles, 4 or 5 assists, and 1 catch for 7yds on his only offencive play. The 22 ended up leading the team in INTs with 4, started all 10 games as a sophomore. Game was way yander too close, give it up for the dragons. They came to play. Another great game in a very chippy rivalry. Im so glad they didnt call the 25's number on the 2point conversion. Again, alot of credit to Clinton. What a game!

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Your telling me. WoW just my opinion but he is the big reason we going to the playoffs ! How much better performance can you ask from a son and a sophomore. I commented on this in the earlier post tonight and sent you and Vance an email.