AC @ Clinton

Space3

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Clinton
    • AC

This game is on the kids. The coaches will come up with a gameplan, but if we dont exacute it wont matter. We have to be more than solid on defence, but the key is to run the ball all night, control the clock and keep Powell's TD waiting to happen off the feild. I dont mean just Mobley, I mean their whole offensive unit. Its 6 points waiting to happen every time they step on the feild. We have to limit their time of play or it wont matter. Simple as that.

HOOK EM'HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the only way to beat Powell....is keep their offense off the field as long as possible. AC's rush defense looked very good against HV, but not so good against Clinton last night. If you guys play like you did against HV, then I think u have a good chance!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the only way to beat Powell....is keep their offense off the field as long as possible. AC's rush defense looked very good against HV, but not so good against Clinton last night. If you guys play like you did against HV, then I think u have a good chance!

I would not go that far, Dragon. The best Offense is a good defense. I think when you look at the points on offense and yardage gained all year on the Offense the big difference again, not just this year but the past 3 years. is the defense. The best defensive game we had I would have to say was last year at Powell. That will stand as the best and of course they did not have Mobley in. So one player makes the difference as was with Clinton, in this game.

OK that is good Powell is gone; 5-6 is good too. You know that is true the Clinton players may just not come back. Since that is the case I am officially offering them the great opportunity to transfer if they are not happy. Judging Clinton turf, the grass is greener on this side of the bridge. LOL :) Really the only lose for AC that I know of is Mayes. AC should be set up good if they get there defense in order.

I keep hearing talk from some of the players parents about not knowing for sure if their kids will be back next year. I hope them having such a good game against AC will change their minds.

Let me put it this way. I will be surprised (pleasantly) if ALL the underclassmen return next season. I hope and pray they do! Our team can't get any better if we start losing players to OS, AC, OR, and Grace again.

I keep hearing talk from some of the players parents about not knowing for sure if their kids will be back next year. I hope them having such a good game against AC will change their minds.

Let me put it this way. I will be surprised (pleasantly) if ALL the underclassmen return next season. I hope and pray they do! Our team can't get any better if we start losing players to OS, AC, OR, and Grace again.

what would really be bad is if you start losing them to CC HA! jk!

Atleast that's the word on the street.

He gets married in March. Josh is excited about next year. There will be a few tweaks to the coaching staff, and Josh will actually be teaching at the High school next fall. Which has been one of his biggest obstacles since he hasn't been able to recruit the hallways, and anyone who knows a Kerr they know they can recruit the hallways.

He gets married in March. Josh is excited about next year. There will be a few tweaks to the coaching staff, and Josh will actually be teaching at the High school next fall. Which has been one of his biggest obstacles since he hasn't been able to recruit the hallways, and anyone who knows a Kerr they know they can recruit the hallways.

That's good to hear! I listened to his after game speach to the players after the AC game Friday night and I liked what I heard. I believe Josh is going to do everything in his power to turn this program around.