Indy/Ravenwood

flag

Key to this game for Indy is not to get caught up in all of the extra activities after the whistle. It took my Bulldogs a half to learn that and it cost us 17 first half points and 60 yards on 4 penalties. Ravenwood has a chip on thier shoulder due to thier season. However they do have a couple of runningbacks that are more than capable of eating up some yards. Good luck. Hopefuly no injuries.

Indy should win no problem, especially if Ravenwood stays with the same play calling it did against Centennial. It made no sense to have a huge line, but keep trying to throw little bubble routes. Ravenwood has the personnel to run a power I. With even a strong lean, let along big push, from their big boys, they could be gaining 3-4 yards every carry. It would be ugly, but effective.

Ravenwood has imploded. Indy wins easy.

Key to this game for Indy is not to get caught up in all of the extra activities after the whistle. It took my Bulldogs a half to learn that and it cost us 17 first half points and 60 yards on 4 penalties. Ravenwood has a chip on thier shoulder due to thier season. However they do have a couple of runningbacks that are more than capable of eating up some yards. Good luck. Hopefuly no injuries.

Remember this warning?

They also do some funny things in the pile and behind the play. Smyrna needs to keep their cool when Ravenweed starts with the cheap shots.

Indy SHOULD win big in this game on senior night and to capture the district championship. Yes indy needs to get healthy but also needs to use this game to get back on a roll before the playoffs start. Seigal deffinitly exposed the weakness and where to attack this stout D that yes they still do have. But just proved that this D can deffinitly have an off night which could potentially end in an upset first round. However i believe Dyson will get them straight and they will make a good run in the playoffs with a great D and if they can limit there turnovers.

Indy SHOULD win big in this game on senior night and to capture the district championship. Yes indy needs to get healthy but also needs to use this game to get back on a roll before the playoffs start. Seigal deffinitly exposed the weakness and where to attack this stout D that yes they still do have. But just proved that this D can deffinitly have an off night which could potentially end in an upset first round. However i believe Dyson will get them straight and they will make a good run in the playoffs with a great D and if they can limit there turnovers.

Lets see if the loss helped them, not only did the face problems on offense they havent run into during the year but for the first time they were caught off guard on defense and the Stars offense was run to perfection. Dyson has to see mismatches for DB's and their wide outs were obviously taller but still Dyson was blinded by the QB draw/option plays too much to see that. Two of the touchdowns the D allowed because of the mismatch on height. Defense crumbled after wards with the QB ALWAYS taking the ball on the option and the line and backers over persued either the ball carrier or the wrong man.

Lets see if Dyson and his team more importantly learn from their mistakes, Ravenwood who knows maybe impliment some of those similar plays but at the same time the odds arent in the Raptors favor.