SweetScience

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoffs.... here we come baby!!!!

SS, ISN'T IT NICE TO BE EXCITED ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN! :thumb:

Yeah man, it is...I wanna see the checkerboard endzones...i got chills last week watching the 91 team walk down the steps. Brought back a lot of memories for me as a young kid. This is off topic, but are you a basketball fan? If so, you need to read Larry Bird Magic Johnson "when the game was ours" Wow, that book is awesome! off topic bigtime i know! lol

Yeah man, it is...I wanna see the checkerboard endzones...i got chills last week watching the 91 team walk down the steps. Brought back a lot of memories for me as a young kid. This is off topic, but are you a basketball fan? If so, you need to read Larry Bird Magic Johnson "when the game was ours" Wow, that book is awesome! off topic bigtime i know! lol

I do like BB, but got a bad taste in my mouth for the NBA right now. I am on the other hand looking forward to another wildcat BB season. Intersring to see who will step up to replace Lonnie Mclanahan.

I do like BB, but got a bad taste in my mouth for the NBA right now. I am on the other hand looking forward to another wildcat BB season. Intersring to see who will step up to replace Lonnie Mclanahan.

Oh yeah, i hear ya there...Well, that was when the NBA was worth watching! Magic and Larry...will never be that way again...once in a lifetime type thing...Lonnie was sure fun to watch wasnt he? Wish he had of played football with that speed and quickness, kid could flat out motor down that court. I am pretty Sure rian Hall will take his place, and Jaylin Henderson will be in the mix too when they get back from Football.

Oh yeah, i hear ya there...Well, that was when the NBA was worth watching! Magic and Larry...will never be that way again...once in a lifetime type thing...Lonnie was sure fun to watch wasnt he? Wish he had of played football with that speed and quickness, kid could flat out motor down that court. I am pretty Sure rian Hall will take his place, and Jaylin Henderson will be in the mix too when they get back from Football.

It will be Rian Hall. Better athlete and more driven.

Rian will be the team leader for sure. He has a good handle and plays great D, but he is nowhere near the scorer that Lonnie was. They will have to replace that 30 pts. a game by committee. They should be pretty good though. They have a lot of kids that can play.

Kat, this is true. BUT, we will also be gaining some points too cause frankly as good of a scorer as Lonnie was, he just wasnt that good of a defender. So, with Rian that is gonna save some points too.