Marion coach let go

Indian

Guest Purplepastry

So basically they should just tell all of the linemen to get off of the field and they would still score? LOL Spread em out sounds like a good philosophy to me though. Last year I thought the SP line was extremely good. This year has obviously took a step back.

No, even though they don't do much the SP linemen provide cover for the rabbits to hide behind and obstacles for the opponents to run around. Just as in the wild brush doesn't do much but sit there, the rabbits hide in it and it trips up the hunter.

No, even though they don't do much the SP linemen provide cover for the rabbits to hide behind and obstacles for the opponents to run around. Just as in the wild brush doesn't do much but sit there, the rabbits hide in it and it trips up the hunter.

The brush don't knock Jasper Warriors down following a good mouth smacking though.

Old Pirate ain't figured out hows Jasper can hire anyone from the outside jest yet. If coach Boeck stays a teaching then his replacement needs something to do other than coach the Warriors. Figure OP will stick with the next coach coming from inside ifin theys a hire real soon.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I think Roy's source needs to stick to directing school traffic and leave this football talk to those who are in the know... Its coming, and soon...

Let me ask you a question. Who is your source? I talk to my buddy at Freds almost every other day and he told me what mess was going on at Marion County. Let me ask you another question BigJ. Since you are such a big fan, where have you been all year? You get on these websites after that Beck mans season is over and was not on here all year.

Let me ask you a question. Who is your source? I talk to my buddy at Freds almost every other day and he told me what mess was going on at Marion County. Let me ask you another question BigJ. Since you are such a big fan, where have you been all year? You get on these websites after that Beck mans season is over and was not on here all year.

RD, them fellers from Jasvegas musta been a rite too busy to let coacht hinder them from whats they's been trying to do. Recon all fellers knows theys a been trying to figure out jest how to make some studs.

Let OP tell you a story, this here feller was hired at this here school to coach futeball. Well as time passes and the team didn't win too awlful many futeball feuds some parents of these hear futeball youngons come and asked that there coach this question. The lead dog in this here posey began to talk to that there coach in a rite assertive way. He said, "Sir, we went and hired yous to coach these here youngons of ours and yous ain't been successful. Just what in tarnation do you have to say about this here mess? Well, that coaching feller didn't have to take long to respond. The coaching feller said, "Recon the best I can tell is you fellers round here don't make good futeball playing youngons" Dad burnit, that feller left that posey meeting looking for a new coaching job.

Go figure a coach to be that smart.....and fearless.......pert near sure that needs to be a quality the next......... coach @ Jasper needs.......... :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate ain't figured out hows Jasper can hire anyone from the outside jest yet. If coach Boeck stays a teaching then his replacement needs something to do other than coach the Warriors. Figure OP will stick with the next coach coming from inside ifin theys a hire real soon.

I guess this proves Old man Pirate dont know as much as he thinks. Decision will be soon. No ties to Marion Co.

Edited by ElderMtnWarrior