Marion County's next head coach

Rabble Rouser

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word around the valley is that Marion will offer the head coaching job to South Pitt assistant Wesley Stone. It makes sense, considering the guy went five years without losing a game as the middle school coach and won like seven SVC championships in a row. It would hurt their biggest rival by taking one of Vic's best assistant coaches and Stone also has a real good relationship with a lot of the kids who should be playing in Jasper anyway, so I bet a lot of them would go with him and help get that program turned back around. Plus he's got about six young sons coming up that are all good athletes, so they would look good in purple, running the veer at QB.

He obviously knows his stuff and maybe a young, energetic coach is what they need.

Your joking. Grider better find out about this mess. I was talking to a man at Freds today and he did not tell me about this. If Grider lets this Stone man go to Marion County, he might beat Grider because he knows all of his plays. You think im joking but im not.

The word around the valley is that Marion will offer the head coaching job to South Pitt assistant Wesley Stone. It makes sense, considering the guy went five years without losing a game as the middle school coach and won like seven SVC championships in a row. It would hurt their biggest rival by taking one of Vic's best assistant coaches and Stone also has a real good relationship with a lot of the kids who should be playing in Jasper anyway, so I bet a lot of them would go with him and help get that program turned back around. Plus he's got about six young sons coming up that are all good athletes, so they would look good in purple, running the veer at QB.

He obviously knows his stuff and maybe a young, energetic coach is what they need.

Stone had a lot of talent during those years. It would be a hard situation for Vic to walk in & win much less Stone. Talent does help the coaches number believe it or not.

Nah Troll I think we may keep him a little while longer, how bout Bill, he could recruit the whole state of Alabama from Jasper roflolk.gif

I just figgered Barger would be a good fit. He's done a good job at Sqwatchy with no talent.:roflolk:

All you Fockers ain't gonna get rid of Coach Price as easy as you think. Everbody gonna be gittin stomped by a Bill Price coached Signal Mountain Eagle football team for quite a few more years.:thumb: