Metro Coaching Carousel

OffTheRecord

Re-open, Think so, I do not. Least resistant path, travel I think they will. Hire, come from within, I now believe.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

If it comes from within the district they can succeed, within the building they will continue to be the headscratching bottom feeder wasting talent...the path of least resistance is not a wise one in this case, not in the least.

no

In all actuality, did CR mess anything up? They wanted a guy. The guy wasn't who they thought he was so they went another way. The correct way, I might add. The first game is not until August, so there's no need to panic yet. You don't freeze the process by doing what's best for the system. If they would've hired a person that wasn't who they thought he was, THEN, there would've been some problems. Better safe than sorry.

In all actuality, did CR mess anything up? They wanted a guy. The guy wasn't who they thought he was so they went another way. The correct way, I might add. The first game is not until August, so there's no need to panic yet. You don't freeze the process by doing what's best for the system. If they would've hired a person that wasn't who they thought he was, THEN, there would've been some problems. Better safe than sorry.

Along these same lines, Ravenwood really laid an egg with their first hire for football coach this past season. They hired and announced and then find an arrest in the guys past during the background check and had to let the guy go. The school and administration had to totally regroup and recover from a very embarrassing foul up. The final hire ending up being very unimpressive.

How do they not know the guy they hired has a criminal record before they hire him? Shouldn't resume/background checks be the first thing you check on a person

Darth knew of the man and his background. Others trusted Darth too much. Simple as that. Sandpiper yes they messed up big time. People were told that CR wanted a solid role model for the kids, wanted to change the demeanor of the school, wanted a leader of character and integrity to lead not only the team, but the entire school. What does CR do? Just the opposite.

Darth knew of the man and his background. Others trusted Darth too much. Simple as that. Sandpiper yes they messed up big time. People were told that CR wanted a solid role model for the kids, wanted to change the demeanor of the school, wanted a leader of character and integrity to lead not only the team, but the entire school. What does CR do? Just the opposite.

Point well taken. They may have pulled the trigger too early. Did they make this announcement in the paper or other media outlets? I have yet to see that anywhere.

Also, just because you know of someone doesn't mean you know their backgroun. They aren't going to tell everything about themselves. Not always..

I think the pressure is on them to make sure they get it right. They've already fumbled. They need a score now. What you think, Fork?

Score, they will not. Choices,they have no longer. Call made Friday to the woods of maple. Accept, if he does, mammoth mistake, for CR it would be. Better off they are to promote from within.

May the fork be ith you. :thumb: