PLAYOFF TIME!

Bill#49

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: Dang you did not have to go and say that. :ph34r:

I am getting my rear-end ready to go watch my two girls play that sport. Don't care much for the game but I will support my younguns'

Good luck to your girls. My hats off to you for sticking in here. There are several of the Jasper folks that add to the atmosphere here and you are one of them. thumb[1].gif

Edit: BTW, you got me off watching a bunch of old Hank videos, that's why I've been up so late.

Edited by rlh

:ph34r: Dang you did not have to go and say that. :ph34r:

I am getting my rear-end ready to go watch my two girls play that sport. Don't care much for the game but I will support my younguns'

Bill, will you make sure and tell whoever that Zieglar man hires to turn in their survey for my Murphy Fair book. That Beck man did not do this and one year and I told that Purplegrad man to tell him since he was a coach. Thanks Roy

Bill, will you make sure and tell whoever that Zieglar man hires to turn in their survey for my Murphy Fair book. That Beck man did not do this and one year and I told that Purplegrad man to tell him since he was a coach. Thanks Roy

Just between you and me Roy the only time he ever turned one in I had to do it. I applaud your tenacity Roy you are one of a kind!! You think I'm kiddin but I'm not.

Just between you and me Roy the only time he ever turned one in I had to do it. I applaud your tenacity Roy you are one of a kind!! You think I'm kiddin but I'm not.

I tried to tell that Beck man every year to do this. I garuntee you this was one reason why he got fired for not turning in his survey to Murphy. I even told that Purplegrad man since he coached with that Beck man to tell him to turn in his survey. You think im joking but im not.

I tried to tell that Beck man every year to do this. I garuntee you this was one reason why he got fired for not turning in his survey to Murphy. I even told that Purplegrad man since he coached with that Beck man to tell him to turn in his survey. You think im joking but im not.

We will get it in this year Roy!

Maybe Vic can get old Bocephus to do a Friday Night gig since he broke his ties with the unmentionable sports network that now sux. This tune would be catch rolling onto the field to in Greenback. :roflol:

I told my mom to go over to Greenback and reserve me a seat on the top row. Have not seen them play in years. It will be different going up there and not seeing Coach Satterfield roaming the sidelines on the Cherokee side.

I told my mom to go over to Greenback and reserve me a seat on the top row. Have not seen them play in years. It will be different going up there and not seeing Coach Satterfield roaming the sidelines on the Cherokee side.

Satterfield was a class act and I wonder what GB would have done the past couple of years with him at the helm.