Humboldt Vikings

VikeTheKing

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to an Awesome regular season:

Congrats to players having numbers 0 thru 99.

Congrats to coaches having last names beginning with A - Z.

Congrats to fans all living in Tennessee and out of Tennessee.

Good luck in the play offs. :thumb:

Stay Hungry :hungry:

Stay focused play smart! The Vikes continue to play and the d keeps playing well. The Vikings will make a great showing in the playoffs! Keep up the good work Humboldt! :thumb:

Stay focused play smart! The Vikes continue to play and the d keeps playing well. The Vikings will make a great showing in the playoffs! Keep up the good work Humboldt! :thumb:

They are so versatile, on offense and defense. Add physical to it and they have become successful. Humboldt has built a team based on speed, power, versatility, smarts, dedication and sportsmanship. When our speed is stopped, our power takes over, when our speed and power are stopped our capability to pass steps in, when our backs run their vision leads the way. And that line both D and O support it all. It’s been an awesome year. Hope to see us go far. :thumb:

We are so proud of the Humboldt Vikings!!! We are playing well on both sides of the ball. To give up 0 points and score 29 (I think we are averaging 33 points per game) last night means both offense and defense are doing a great job! Vikings have to stay focused with a bye this week. Humboldt's been in the playoffs the last couple of years so these seniors are making their 3rd straight appearance in the playoffs, and I hope that experience will help them do what's necessary and keep the younger guys focused to. Go Vikings!!! We are behind you 100%! :thumb:

I would like to offer the Humboldt Vikings a big congratulations on a job well done during the regular season.

I'd also like to mention that throughout the playoffs, Humboldt will have radio coverage. WTGP, 97.7fm, will carry all Humboldt Viking football playoff games during the 2011 postseason. Stan Gerard will provide the play by play.

The first broadcast will of course be on Friday, November 11 as Humboldt entertains the winner of the Dresden at McKenzie game. The Humboldt Viking pregame show will begin at 6:30pm with the kickoff scheduled for 7pm. There will also be an online link that will be available at Gracebroadcasting.com.

I am proud and happy to bring you Humboldt Viking playoff football on WTGP, 97.7fm.

I would like to offer the Humboldt Vikings a big congratulations on a job well done during the regular season.

I'd also like to mention that throughout the playoffs, Humboldt will have radio coverage. WTGP, 97.7fm, will carry all Humboldt Viking football playoff games during the 2011 postseason. Stan Gerard will provide the play by play.

The first broadcast will of course be on Friday, November 11 as Humboldt entertains the winner of the Dresden at McKenzie game. The Humboldt Viking pregame show will begin at 6:30pm with the kickoff scheduled for 7pm. There will also be an online link that will be available at Gracebroadcasting.com.

I am proud and happy to bring you Humboldt Viking playoff football on WTGP, 97.7fm.

That's Awesome, Hope we make a run and our elderly family and fans can listen and be proud. Don't know who to thank, thank you to that person.

Thank you sir for the radio coverage. I am sure i speak for all the Humboboldt fans!

Vikings will have a tough first game.

We play em all like they're tough. I tell ya - this is a new Humboldt, not like the first of the year. We actually show improvement every game. This is awesome, I've seen our O run more plays in one quarter than we ran all season last year. No jokes, we have hungry coaches and a hungry team. They all have come together to make this powerful force. Just hope it keeps improving. :thumb:

Go humboldt...basketball! They have football?

Yes, Humboldt has football! Remember Dresden's old region a few years ago, when Dresden went what two, three years without a win. I believe the Vikings handled them pretty easily those years. Good Luck this week with the Rebels, and then if you win you get to play your former region foe HUMBOLDT VIKINGS!!