SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

68 points? Your joking. Grider has scored 6 points in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes we have played and you think we can score 68 in one game? What kind of mess is this? Grider is averaging less than 1 point a quarter in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes. I hope you rethink your prediction. This one is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

That was water polo Roy. :roflol:

68 points? Your joking. Grider has scored 6 points in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes we have played and you think we can score 68 in one game? What kind of mess is this? Grider is averaging less than 1 point a quarter in the last 6 quarters and three overtimes. I hope you rethink your prediction. This one is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy don't you know our boys are hungry this week..I seen Grider put his coaches to work...Just went by the field and they were out there with the lights on with leaf blowers blowing the field dry...Pretty smart move!!

Roy don't you know our boys are hungry this week..I seen Grider put his coaches to work...Just went by the field and they were out there with the lights on with leaf blowers blowing the field dry...Pretty smart move!!

Grider needs to get more of those when we go on the road so we can reverse the fire trucks. :roflol:

Grider had better of covered the field with a tarp or it is going to be real wet tomorrow night. You post this blowout mess every week and we havent scored but 6 points in about 6 quarters and three overtimes. These Grace boys put up 63 points on that Beck man and Grider only scored 46 points on him. Our boys better be ready, cause if we lose this game, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Grider had better of covered the field with a tarp or it is going to be real wet tomorrow night. You post this blowout mess every week and we havent scored but 6 points in about 6 quarters and three overtimes. These Grace boys put up 63 points on that Beck man and Grider only scored 46 points on him. Our boys better be ready, cause if we lose this game, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Don't worry Roy Dillard. I have a feeling that "Grider Man" will have the boys ready to play in this one. Hey Roy, what do you think about that Grace coach talking trash about our boys and our team? That is a bunch of mess aint it? :roflol:

Don't worry Roy Dillard. I have a feeling that "Grider Man" will have the boys ready to play in this one. Hey Roy, what do you think about that Grace coach talking trash about our boys and our team? That is a bunch of mess aint it? :roflol:

That Ateca man said that he was going to take care of us tomorrow night. I garuntee you that Ateca man has his boys ready to play and Grider better have our boys ready to play. If we lose this game, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

That Aztec man thinks he is that McKamey man. :lol:

Well Roy, here is how I broke the game down. 21 points a qtr til halftime. So at halftime we will have 42. Then I say at least 3 more touchdowns in the 2nd half which give or take the two point conversions should be somewhere in the 60's.

Edited by powerp

So you mean you're hoping for cheap shots and blind side hits? <_<

Mull head I don't like cheap shots and if I caught a player doing that he would come out of the game. What I was saying and you don't have to put words in my mouth I was saying this is going to be a very intense game and if you ever played football you know sometimes you take plays off and are not as careful on the field but I'm saying these Grace boy's better be alert at all times. I remember being earholed years ago but it was a clean shot so you know I should have been better prepared!!That's all I'm saying about the matter!!My screen name should give an indication of who i really am so take your smart aleck remarks somewheres else!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say SP will come out sluggish the 1st quarter then shoot themselves in the foot the 2nd quarter. Then realize through a motivational speech by the coaches this is it and score 8 straight tds. 56-0

I look for lights out from the start!!Hope so anyways!!Don't you think it's so funny we find so many people get on our site and don't know the first thing about SP football. I mean they call us cheap and trash and don't realize we are a classy program. Just bc we win everybody want's to throw rocks. That green eyed jealous monstor is hard for some people to get over!!Oh well we know who we are so that's all that matters. See yall at the game!!