kingston@polk county

jacketfan82

dont know much about the polk team this year,some info will be helpful,kingston has alot of experience,tons of playmakers,they seem tobe clicking at the right time,kingston has a injured player,there #22 reciever went out in the loudon game,not sure if he will play next week,i expect a good hard hitting game,kingston lost down there in the playoffs on there last trip,which is a nice facility,im gonna pick kingston 28 polk 20.good luck to both teams.

dont know much about the polk team this year,some info will be helpful,kingston has alot of experience,tons of playmakers,they seem tobe clicking at the right time,kingston has a injured player,there #22 reciever went out in the loudon game,not sure if he will play next week,i expect a good hard hitting game,kingston lost down there in the playoffs on there last trip,which is a nice facility,im gonna pick kingston 28 polk 20.good luck to both teams.

Polk is lookin for blood after the letdown against South Pitt. Why only the starters practiced that game week instead of the whole team due to fall break is beyond me. They came out and dropped 42 on Meigs by halftime before the B team came in after the half. I hope Polk can pull it off. I say 20 13 Polk.

Edited by polkalumn01

How is this years Polk Team compared to last years? I know they were very good last year and very physical, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I was told by a couple Alcoa fans that watched the PC vs. SM game that PC was a very good team and could make some noise. I think Kingston and PC will be a good matchup. If Kingston has lost #22 then that will hurt the Jackets. I would pick last years Polk Co. team to win this matchup, but without knowing how this years team measures up I will say this may be a toss up game. Kingston has some good athletes and also plays physical.

Kingston beat OS on pure luck and struggled with central.... Polk wins this one by a comfortable margin.

Comparinig this years polk team to last... There is no comparison. Last years team was exponentially better than this team. With the exception of akins, this wildcat squad is athletically challenged to put it mildly

Kingston beat OS on pure luck and struggled with central.... Polk wins this one by a comfortable margin.

Comparinig this years polk team to last... There is no comparison. Last years team was exponentially better than this team. With the exception of akins, this wildcat squad is athletically challenged to put it mildly

Good enough to beat Signal Mountain.

Go CATS!

:thumb:

kingston i believe is more battle tested i beleive,they play in the toughest 3a region in the state year in and year out,and competed for a while with the best teams also,it just depends on what kingston team shows up friday,if its the team that played against mcminn,then were in trouble,if its the team from last week,then i like our chances.

Good luck to our fellow district team, Kingston. The Jackets have play makers on both sides of the ball. If they get on a roll watch out. I expect Polk to have a very physical team like last year, and to play hard for 4 quarters, so RCHS will have their work cut out for them. Represent our district well Jackets!

Kingston 21 Polk 14