Quad 3 vs Quad 4

powerp

Pc got ripped JB got a higher seed with a 6-4 record plus lake co has a easy path to the semi finals but who ever makes it there out of PC,WC,huntington or Ca will beat them

how does PC get ripped. rankings are set up and JO Byrns beats you out on the second tie breaker. Both teams have 6 wins so you go to next tie breaker which is teams on schedule winning 50% of their games. PC had Lorretoo win so that moved theirs to 5 total. JB had Macon County and Houston COunty which moved theirs to 6 total. 6 is greater than 5 so they get the higher seed.

PC county fans need to get over thr crying it is time to play football. Win or go to the gym. All of their problems could have been avoided but they brought everything on themselves. I dont like the fact that 3 of the top teams are in the same quad either but life is that not fair. Pull your pants up and play ball. Good luck to everyone play your best.

• Upvote 1

PC county fans need to get over thr crying it is time to play football. Win or go to the gym. All of their problems could have been avoided but they brought everything on themselves. I dont like the fact that 3 of the top teams are in the same quad either but life is that not fair. Pull your pants up and play ball. Good luck to everyone play your best.

I couldn't agree more! There have been alot of questions about the ranking system this year. With the way Quad 3 turned out, all those questions will be laid to rest. Time to play ball!

GO MUSTANGS!!!

how does PC get ripped. rankings are set up and JO Byrns beats you out on the second tie breaker. Both teams have 6 wins so you go to next tie breaker which is teams on schedule winning 50% of their games. PC had Lorretoo win so that moved theirs to 5 total. JB had Macon County and Houston COunty which moved theirs to 6 total. 6 is greater than 5 so they get the higher seed.

This is a guy that loves the TSSAA well good deal. if you dont want us to tell you we screwed and we did, dont get on here and go kiss some more TSSAA tail.thumb[1].gif

This is a guy that loves the TSSAA well good deal. if you dont want us to tell you we screwed and we did, dont get on here and go kiss some more TSSAA tail.thumb[1].gif

first off I dont like the process no more than the next guy. I still dont see how you got screwed. Oh maybe it was you got caught playing an illegal player. So you got screwed. All that we have heard was how bad yall were gonna beat WC now after they drubbed you and you fell into the lower seeds you are getting screwed. Win you game and you are not screwed. Life is all about getting screwed. All I am saying is that is life. No need to whine about it. Life gives you lemons then you make lemon-ade. Best way to shut everybody else up is to win, until you do that I have a couple of boxes of cheese I am getting ready to ship your way. Might be able to find some grapes too.

• Upvote 1