Quad 3 vs Quad 4

powerp

Quad 3 has the toughest quad in all of 1a playoffs. Quad 4 is a joke I think. What do you west people think?? I also don't think it's right Perry Co. got a #5

Perry Co. is a 6 win team. Now, if Huntingdon and Wayne and Clarksville Academy weren't in that quad they'd at least be a 3 seed.

Edited by croz6110

Quad 3 has the toughest quad in all of 1a playoffs. Quad 4 is a joke I think. What do you west people think?? I also don't think it's right Perry Co. got a #5

biggest joke i've ever seen... West Carroll and Lake Co get byes. Huntingdon beat LC 21-0 in the jaamboree and beat WC 42-0...We also beat UC and Gleason like a drum. They are rewarding these teams for winning 4 games against sorry opponents. ridiculous

Quad 3 is loaded. Quad 4 not so much. I wish they would go back to the 5 class system and take only the top 3 in each region to the playoff with all region champs getting a first round bye. They have Lake Co record wrong. LC finished 7-3. Perry Co would have a higher seed if they did not cheat.

Represents the world we live in huh! Aint got the b*#*s to do what is right might offend someone but this is ludicrous to allow sub par teams to host home game in playoffs. If you want to let them in to get that warm fuzzy feeling thats one thing but to punish other teams to allow what is happening is insane!!!! I got one question what county is Huntingdon in?

Carroll

Represents the world we live in huh! Aint got the b*#*s to do what is right might offend someone but this is ludicrous to allow sub par teams to host home game in playoffs. If you want to let them in to get that warm fuzzy feeling thats one thing but to punish other teams to allow what is happening is insane!!!! I got one question what county is Huntingdon in?

CARROLL CO

biggest joke i've ever seen... West Carroll and Lake Co get byes. Huntingdon beat LC 21-0 in the jaamboree and beat WC 42-0...We also beat UC and Gleason like a drum. They are rewarding these teams for winning 4 games against sorry opponents. ridiculous

I have no problems with Huntingdon at all but don't direspect other teams. Huntingdon has been down for a few years now they have a good team. If they had placed Huntingdon in quad 4 so be it. They didn't and everyone knew Huntingdon would be placed in quad 3. Get over it and win your games then maybe you will win by 40 in the semi's.

Lake Co had a few players out of the jamboree also .Know the facts.

I have no problems with Huntingdon at all but don't direspect other teams. Huntingdon has been down for a few years now they have a good team. If they had placed Huntingdon in quad 4 so be it. They didn't and everyone knew Huntingdon would be placed in quad 3. Get over it and win your games then maybe you will win by 40 in the semi's.

i honestly wasnt taking a shot at LC or any of these teams. it's just not fair. its not fair for perry or wayne either. thats all i meant by that. best of luck to LC hope to see you in the semis

Bunch of crybabies.Like LAke Co Falcon fan said.Had they put Huntingdon in quad 4,wouldn't have heard Lake Co crying.If you're good eneough to be the State Champion,play ball.That Childess fella has been hearing how good PC is suppose to be and since he caught them cheating,thought he'd make them earn it.Why have Huntingdon and Lake Co in the same Quad.Both have stste titles and runnerup trophies and are the Rick Flairs of Single A,Middle Tenn hasnt really ever done anything?It's usually South Pitts and was Trousdale Co.PC and Wayne Co have good programs.They are like the John Cena's in the world.Havent paid their dues over the years.No titles.Huntingdon and Lake Co have been there.Done that.The TSSAA knows what these teams can do.Seperated them.Who knows.?Dont have to be good every game.Just maybe that 1 game.An injury could play an important role.Now.Go back to calling the TSSAA and crying.Hope yall feel the same way come basketball time.Do you hear this TSSAA.Put Humboldt,Lake Co or Union City in another region or go to Quads and let us play the middle school patsies.

i honestly wasnt taking a shot at LC or any of these teams. it's just not fair. its not fair for perry or wayne either. thats all i meant by that. best of luck to LC hope to see you in the semis

It's all good. My point being it's not Lake Co fault how all this turned out. If Huntingdon was placed in quad 4, Lake Co still would have got a bye with a 2 seed. Anyway, I hope Huntingdon shows all those middle Tn schools what west Tn football is all about.