18 members have voted

1. 1. Which team advances?

• Milan
    • SGC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Gibson has had a better first year than I thought they would. I know they would love to beat the Bulldogs in round one but I don't see it happening. Milan has too much experience and talent. The Dawgs have still not performed to all their capabilities but now is the time to make the run. Go Dawgs!!! :thumb:

SGC seems to be fading the last few weeks but they are still a dangerous team...Milan will be ready for the option the second time around....Good luck to both teams

Medina fans, bring your leftover Halloween candy to

the game and watch the NIGHTMARE ON BAIRD STREET!!!

Ha, not even gonna lie. I chuckled out loud on that one!! LoL first game was packed with lots of hype! I think SG has lost some steam the past couple of weeks and are getting tired. I think it's a good first half, but Dawgs come out the 2nd half and control the game! Congrats to SG for making the playoffs your first varsity season!!! You have definitely made a name for yourself in West TN!

Time to get the hornet spray started at Johnnie Hale!! I myself will just be happy to have a seat where I will be able to see the game this go 'round!!! GO DAWGS!!!

South Gibson coming to the Dog Pound for round one!!! The Walden bros. will not have as

much success as the first game. Write it down!! Carlos and Quincy will be at the next

basketball practice. Medina fans, bring your leftover Halloween candy to

the game and watch the NIGHTMARE ON BAIRD STREET!!!

This game will get out of hand quick this time sorry Hornets!

I agree....SGC has run out of steam...Milan vs WV/Camden winner at the Dawg pound 2nd round...looks like Camden but who knows...Coady is a good coach..could pull the upset....13AA is a tough district....Milan had to to play up and beat several 4A teams to win the region....why 3A teams have to beat 4A teams to win the region I'll never understand....I guess T$$AA has it figured out

Edited by cofo