West Greene vs. Austin East

RunBabyRun

So your already writing south Greene off huh ?

Sullivan North's strength is their running game. They have 3 that can hurt you. SG struggled containing just one good back 2 of last 3 weeks. I hope ALL Greene County teams win. I just think SG and WG will have the hardest time doing that. I do think North is overrated, but they are 10-0 for a reason. Good luck to the Rebels!

• Upvote 1

I hope for West Greene's sake the Austin East team that played Carter and Gibbs shows up, not the one that played Alcoa and Fulton. I'll probably make the trip to the Range considering I don't want to travel and I think this will be a better game than the Devils and Highlanders.

The linebacker everyone is talking about isn't the guy that was all-state last year is he? I really hope not, that kid was an absolute monster.

West Greene has been a coming on last few years, an Boles is a difference maker. But AE will be too much for them, Travis for PF got 115 against AE, be interested too see if Boles can top it, AE has a real fast Defense.

Boles has close to 700 more yards than your Tiger RB With almost double the TD's. I'm not saying he will run all over the Roadrunners but chances are he will have more than 115. He has had more than that in every game this year so far with 120 being his lowest total yet.