West Greene vs. Austin East

RunBabyRun

It amazes me how everything always seems to turn into Boles this, vs Greeneville that. I will give everyone a quick summary of what will eventually happen in this conversation so we can skip it and talk about the AE vs WG game. WG fans will continue say give him credit, Greeneville fans will say something about him getting everything on one run, WG fans will call said fans snobs. A milkcan joke or two will be made and then the jokester will be called arrogant. Now that we have got that out of the way for the millionth time this year. What about the game?

Less than 300 yds difference between Wg opposition vs PF opposition ain't nothing considering how many yards wg and Greeneville put up on the BRAC.

If you are referring to my post, that is 287 more points allowed by WG opponents... not yards. I would like to compare yards allowed, but I just don't have that kind of time to research.

It amazes me how everything always seems to turn into Boles this, vs Greeneville that. I will give everyone a quick summary of what will eventually happen in this conversation so we can skip it and talk about the AE vs WG game. WG fans will continue say give him credit, Greeneville fans will say something about him getting everything on one run, WG fans will call said fans snobs. A milkcan joke or two will be made and then the jokester will be called arrogant. Now that we have got that out of the way for the millionth time this year. What about the game?

I agree, sometimes I guess I just can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to some comments.

Ive heard Metcalf is out.

If Metcalf is out, that will hurt them big time on defense. He is one of there better defensive players and he can be moved around to different positions pending where he is needed and still be productive. What happened to him?

On another note, sloppy weather. Which team do you think that will affect the most? Will it slow the Roadrunners down? Turnovers may be key in this one tonight.

Metcalf is hurt, not sure how he got hurt, but he's out. The sloppy conditions play in favor of the buffs because we are a 1 dimensional team, but if it aint broke, dont fix it. The rest of WG's defense HAS to step up tonight against a fast athletic team like AE. If WG plays a flawless game, and has a few things go their way, they can pull this off and get Coach Case that first playoff win

Tough luck WG! A-E just had a little more tonight. Congrats to the seniors: playoffs all 4 years, 3 straight 7-win seasons, 10-2 record vs. Cross-county schools (2 losses were by 1 and 3), 26-18 record in their 4 seasons. I know that may not be much at some schools, but when you consider WG was 3-47 the 5 seasons before they got there, that is quite impressive! Underclassmen, keep it going next year, the program is definitely heading in the right direction!