4a Quad 2

Swipes

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And just how do you know how hard the district is until you let the playoffs finish out?

The only thing that matters is that you are in the brackets. Win them all and it don't matter. :ph34r:

Because I've seen sequoyah play and i've seen teams out of Chatt this year in that district. Not to mention I've seen these same teams from that district come to Greeneville (My team) and get smashed the past 2 years :thumb:

Because I've seen sequoyah play and i've seen teams out of Chatt this year in that district. Not to mention I've seen these same teams from that district come to Greeneville (My team) and get smashed the past 2 years :thumb:

Yep we've seen thet "whole different kind of football" they play in Nooga before :flower:

Ok I understand what you are saying but you have to consider that Greeneville and that school on a hill near Georgia are alone in Class 7a. Us peons in the minor leagues have to play fetch with each other first before we run with you Big Dogs. :rolleyes:

Ok I understand what you are saying but you have to consider that Greeneville and that school on a hill near Georgia are alone in Class 7a. Us peons in the minor leagues have to play fetch with each other first before we run with you Big Dogs. :rolleyes:

Maybe yall should just stay on the porch :roflol: . I just feel like your teams district is tougher than some of the teams seeded ahead of you is all WOG. Trying to give yall some credit that you seem to not want :ph34r: