4a Quad 2

Swipes

Maybe yall should just stay on the porch :roflol: . I just feel like your teams district is tougher than some of the teams seeded ahead of you is all WOG. Trying to give yall some credit that you seem to not want :ph34r:

Agreed. My bad. :)

There has been some really good football played in our district this year. Really hard fought games. I do believe we can give DeKalb a good game and Lexington will have their hands full with Page. Gosh I just love this time of the year. :ph34r:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but you guys won't get much competition out of the Chattanooga teams. Red Bank has been waaaay over rated the whole season. I wouldn't be supprised if Sequoyah beats them. East Hamilton has some good athletes, and they are just starting to gel as a team. However, I don't think they will be any competition for either DeKalb or Giles.

-_-

Yep, and those nice TSSAA fellers made sure you didn't have to come to the Nooga Mountain to experience it this year. Maybe the stars will align and we will get to see you in Greeneville next year. :angry:

Which brings me to a question I’ve wanted to ask, how will you guys be next year? Do you lose a lot of your best players? We will lose a huge senior class this year.

Yep, and those nice TSSAA fellers made sure you didn't have to come to the Nooga Mountain to experience it this year. Maybe the stars will align and we will get to see you in Greeneville next year. :angry:

I don't think that semi game would have been at SM if it had taken place...it's an odd numbered year...

"In Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team"

Maybe we'll come up the mountain next year...does the stadium meet the minimum requirements to host a 4A play-off game?

I don't think that semi game would have been at SM if it had taken place...it's an odd numbered year...

"In Division I, the higher seeded team shall be the host school. If the two schools are the same seed, in odd-numbered years the top team in each bracket shall be the host team. In even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team"

Maybe we'll come up the mountain next year...does the stadium meet the minimum requirements to host a 4A play-off game?

Just put a couple of extra Depends in yer purse.:roflol:

Which brings me to a question I’ve wanted to ask, how will you guys be next year? Do you lose a lot of your best players? We will lose a huge senior class this year.

We lose a bunch too. We have our QB back for next year but will have to fill in a lot of other gaps. But I expect us to reload and be ready.