Who are the best players in Clarksville

Guest tarheelboy32004

One thing I see with players in Clarksville, is the thing of peaking too early. I think the Class of 2004 is a prime example with Quinn Bradley (Clarksville) and Brandon Burney (Mont.Central)..these two young men were well ahead of thier peers at one time only to blend in or be overshadowed by others.

Brian Skeleton is underrated and partly is because he plays for a Single A school (Houston Co) that is just now starting to have some success.

Lastly I think that its obslete to have discussions on whos the best player in the city of Clarksville for the simple reason of anybody can take anybody on any given day or night. This city is loaded with Talent and to pin point the very best player is crazy. I wish all of the athletes Good luck as some are starting the most important part of their short careers (JR Year) and some are ready to have that break out year so they can sign.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find It so hard to believe yall didn't mention Kevin Townley, as one of the best, when most PG's are scared to face him, afraid of being shook to out their shoe's, well because he not Clarkville home grown, you didn't mention him. But after this season you won't for get. Thomas Haynes & Kevin are by far the best Guard Combo in the State. There's a lot of quick point guards out there, but do they really know the Game, Brandon is not a PG, not even close. You know its kind of funny when you dominate the comp in Middle School by high school is a Reality Check, and College is even bigger. I like a lot of the Players in Clarksville, but Ask Coach Charles AAU Coach who is best player was this year. No respect probably means a lost.

Never Get Crossed-UP