Powell hosts AC First Round

92Dragon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell really got a tough draw. The number three team in the state in Columbia is the two seed in their quad. There are plenty of teams out there with high seeds that aren't as good as AC as well. This will be a really interesting game, especially considering what happened last year. I doubt that Powell will even see Mo West tho. Knox West will more than likely be the quad 1 representative in the semi finals. Columbia and Powell will be a whale of a game in the third round as long as Powell doesn't slip up with AC or whoever they draw in the second round.

i will tell you what happened they screwed up

go back and watch the bracket show on the tssaa network

they say sullivan south has 8-2 when they are 6-4 and its also on the tssaa website too

http://www.tssaanetwork.com/events/23677

http://tssaa.org/2011Champions/Statefootball/5ABracket.htm

powell might of been in quad 1 if they would have caught

Wow, we got to do this again? Oh well when your an 8 seed, any game is gona be tough. We've come out of no where the last 2 years when nobody give us a chance. Just another oppertunity, thats all you can ask for? Livingston Academy was 5-5 when they started play-offs in 05' and won it all. Maybe we can make some more noise?

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powell continues to roll! AC last game of the year. Well at least they did make the Playoffs again. Next years team will be so much better. Maybe get this defense issue lined out. That's pretty good credit for a Great Head Coach Gillum 3 years of coaching and Playoffs each year and this year with a really young team. I am so excited about next years offense plan. The fans done a great job this year. It is always necessary to have the 12th man on the field. You do not get any better fans then AC fans. Fireworks is best in the state. Good Luck AC in the Powell game. Can not believe I called Powell Knox Powell. Just not thinking or watching too much TV or both. LOL Good Luck to Powell. I am sure they will not need it. Powell will be your State Champion.

I am sorry Dragon but when you have such a Lethal threat on offense as Powell does it does not matter who they give the ball to.

Edited by jeopardyperil

Powell continues to roll! AC last game of the year. Well at least they did make the Playoffs again. Next years team will be so much better. Maybe get this defense issue lined out. That's pretty good credit for a Great Head Coach Gillum 3 years of coaching and Playoffs each year and this year with a really young team. I am so excited about next years offense plan. The fans done a great job this year. It is always necessary to have the 12th man on the field. You do not get any better fans then AC fans. Fireworks is best in the state. Good Luck AC in the Powell game. Can not believe I called Powell Knox Powell. Just not thinking or watching too much TV or both. LOL Good Luck to Powell. I am sure they will not need it. Powell will be your State Champion.

I am sorry Dragon but when you have such a Lethal threat on offense as Powell does it does not matter who they give the ball to.

Powell should win big again! Maybe you should have just let Clinton win last night! Lol jk!