Dyersburg vs Covington

fsunoles1623

You would have to check out the topic BEST PLAYERS IN WEST TENNESSEE

this is carlos mom he will not be playing this friday and oc fans you all shouldn't want him to play from yall last experience i believe he ran for 381 on yall and yea look up the BEST PLAYERS IN WEST TENNESSEE...

I would be very surprised. I understood that Carlos was going to concentrate on baseball coming off of his shoulder surgery as the SEC(LSU, e.g.) is offering him big time in baseball. People who know say he is even better in baseball than in football and that is where his future lies.

CARLOS ISN'T PLAYING

Covington wins this one with surprising ease. Will score early and often, both offensively and defensively. Home field, superior running game, timely passing, as well as D-burgs inability to handle kickoffs spells trouble for the visitors. Covington will then annihilate Obion County in round two, that is if they survive Fairley.

First of all,I think it is stupid for T$$AA to put teams from the same district against each other in the first round. Both are good. Coach Stowe will have his team ready, and how impressive has Covington been after losing their best player(and one of the best in West TN) early in the season? I saw them play Milan, and I am continued to be impressed by the heart of this team. They have been down several times this year and never quit. They came back and beat Obion, and almost did the same to Milan(who is still Milan) after being down two TDs. I think this will be a war, but I give it to Covington by a TD.

Covington 7 Dyersburg 0 . Covington scores on their first opening possession. 90+ yds in about 4-5 plays. Dyersburg as expected struggles with the ensuing pop up kickoff, just took a knee had plenty of room/time to return.

UPDATE...Dyersburg punts, Covington on first play following punt goes 80 yds to DHS 1 yd line scores on next play Covington 14 DHS 0...Gonna be a long night for the Trojans....they are scoring quicker than I can update

Edited by StBentley

Covington 7 Dyersburg 0 . Covington scores on their first opening possession. 90+ yds in about 4-5 plays. Dyersburg as expected struggles with the ensuing pop up kickoff, just took a knee had plenty of room/time to return.

UPDATE...Dyersburg punts, Covington on first play following punt goes 80 yds to DHS 1 yd line scores on next play Covington 14 DHS 0...Gonna be a long night for the Trojans....they are scoring quicker than I can update

14-14 at halftime,and no more updates!No time...or no desire?

OPEN FOOT...INSERT MOUTH!!... wait till the game is over before u start talkin. Go Trojans! Hope to see Dyersburg in Troy next weekend for what would be an awesome game between Obion and D-burg. Go Trojans....Go Rebels!!!