Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Face it.. Nobody really knows what they talk about on here, when their teams haven't played each other, and they've only seen select film...lol

We will know alot more about 9:30 tomorrow night...

lol yeah exactly coacht reminds me of facebook,jus alot of smack talk tht noone really knows wat there talkin bout :roflol: but gotta say ill back my team an region with the biggest smack talk out there, thts wat a true fan is!!

• Upvote 1

:roflol::roflol:

Face it.. Nobody really knows what they talk about on here, when their teams haven't played each other, and they've only seen select film...lol

We will know alot more about 9:30 tomorrow night...

Cody, some people don't believe crap stinks unless they smell it themselves. Thats what a little BYRD told me one time. :roflol:

I will not be there tomorrow night, but the Wildcats will still be on my mind all night. Good luck, have an injury-free game, and most of all, have fun. The truth is that one of these teams season is going to be over tomorrow night, so enjoy the time you have while you play. It'll be gone before you know it.

With all that being said, I believe that Wayne County overcomes the travel, past issues deep in the playoffs, and the Mustangs to advance to the quarterfinals. This game will be a close game, and will come down to the team who makes the least turnovers. Clock control will also have a big part of this game, because if you keep an team's offense off the field, then they can't score.

My prediction:

Wayne County-28

Huntingdon-21

:roflol::roflol:

Cody, some people don't believe crap stinks unless they smell it themselves. Thats what a little BYRD told me one time. :roflol:

You're exactly right... I don't blame anybody for rooting for their own team... that's really what it's all about. We can only make predictions before the game, and nobody ever likes what the other team has to say. We'll just keep on doing what we've been doing all year. Win or loose this group of Mustangs has been one of my favorite teams to watch. I think the biggest thing with the team this year is having a true leader on the field, we've really lacked that the last few years. None of these players want the glory, they just want the win.

BTW.. the years we've been playing football the nights before opening day, we've hammered the ducks the next day... hope we're playing next week and the next... :mrgreen:

Edited by superx2

I will not be there tomorrow night, but the Wildcats will still be on my mind all night. Good luck, have an injury-free game, and most of all, have fun. The truth is that one of these teams season is going to be over tomorrow night, so enjoy the time you have while you play. It'll be gone before you know it.

With all that being said, I believe that Wayne County overcomes the travel, past issues deep in the playoffs, and the Mustangs to advance to the quarterfinals. This game will be a close game, and will come down to the team who makes the least turnovers. Clock control will also have a big part of this game, because if you keep an team's offense off the field, then they can't score.

My prediction:

Wayne County-28

Huntingdon-21

jusdonkey,there is no way wc keeps huntingdons offense off the field.so that way of thinking is out the window! on defense ya'll got boston ray #67 we got seth "cotton" fields who also is #67.wayne co. better bring a lot of fans because Paul Ward stadium will be rockin'.just sayin.

jusdonkey,there is no way wc keeps huntingdons offense off the field.so that way of thinking is out the window! on defense ya'll got boston ray #67 we got seth "cotton" fields who also is #67.wayne co. better bring a lot of fans because Paul Ward stadium will be rockin'.just sayin.

tell me hoofbeat is that a GOAT HOOF or SHEEP :roflol::roflolk:

been looking forward to a game like this all year..everyone wright this score down call yals bookie cause its gunna be right on the money ..if huntingdon wins the toss the score is 17-21 WC takin a knee to win the game ..if WC wins the toss itll go to overtime with the score 24-21 WC! im feeling lucky with this prediction ;)

been looking forward to a game like this all year..everyone wright this score down call yals bookie cause its gunna be right on the money ..if huntingdon wins the toss the score is 17-21 WC takin a knee to win the game ..if WC wins the toss itll go to overtime with the score 24-21 WC! im feeling lucky with this prediction ;)

I dont see WC kicking a field goal for the win, so I'm hoping those 3 points come from some 2-point conversions just sayin.

Fans will get their money's worth in this one. Wayne County will come to play and the Mustangs must bring the a game to win! I will go with Huntingdon at home this will be a great game to watch!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree ...

Go Mustangs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!