Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Last week at the Perry Co, I wasnt able to sit on the Huntingdon side because it was to full, I had to walk around the field and sit on Perry Co side because there where still several places. Will Wayne bring a big crowd? I may need to get there a little earlier if I am going to sit on Huntingdon's side.

i think (just my opinion) that hunt. fans are seriously under estimating the wc defense im not saying wc will because i honestly dont know but wc defense will keep them in the game you will find it not so easy to run on them as you did pc last week. hunt. might very well win they are a good football team but it will not be a blowout

From what I gather, the passing game isn't WC's strong point. If they get shut down in the running game and start having to throw the ball, watch how quick the game gets out of reach. Tucker had some deep bombs that his recievers just made plays on last week. I've not seen where WC has that luxury.

for a team that doesnt have that luxury as you say wc has threw for almost 1000yds this season in an offense that is run , run , run , so im not sure your assesment is correct

Last week at the Perry Co, I wasnt able to sit on the Huntingdon side because it was to full, I had to walk around the field and sit on Perry Co side because there where still several places. Will Wayne bring a big crowd? I may need to get there a little earlier if I am going to sit on Huntingdon's side.

Stay At Harriman...Watch It From There! :roflolk: