Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

Yal didnt play last week either. Just took up a little space :roflol::roflolk:

All this pissing and moaning ain't getting us anywhere. WC was alot better than we thought they were going to be, period. Mustangs had a great team and played a great season. At the begining of the season we weren't expecting that we would be going this far or that we would be as good as we were. I am proud of our mustangs , they have done a great job. My only regret is that we have to wait until next fall to play football, I love this time of year.

All this pissing and moaning ain't getting us anywhere. WC was alot better than we thought they were going to be, period. Mustangs had a great team and played a great season. At the begining of the season we weren't expecting that we would be going this far or that we would be as good as we were. I am proud of our mustangs , they have done a great job. My only regret is that we have to wait until next fall to play football, I love this time of year.

Well said, congrats on a great season Stangs.

Watched this game tonight, was very hard fought game between the defense of both teams. I will have to say I give the edge to wayne county though. They got the stops when they had to. With huntingdon scoring only when they had a short field. By the way, why doesn't wayne county throw more, quarterback looks good throwing and recievers do a good job getting to the ball.

GURU, you are a classless piece of crap. You don't have a dog in this hunt , but you try to insult and get under everyones skin that you can. Maybe one of these days I will have the pleasure of running in to you. I would love it.

I was there tonight sure wish I could have said Hi. And as far as having a dog in the race we had on in the race it just dropped out a step before your ponies.

How many yards did Warbritton have? That was huge. Wayne county did something no one else has done this year. They shut him down. I have said all year the eam who can shut him down, shuts Huntingdon down. Huntingdon also did not capitalize on several opportunities. But the long bomb should have been knocked down. When he threw it I thought it would be intercepted. Had two defenders and the kid goes up and makes a great grab.

Great game WC. Yall had a great game plan and a great team. Thank you 2011 Mustangs on a wonderful season. Nobody expected yall to get this far and there is nothing to be ashamed of!

WC did what nobody else this season has, and thats stop Huntingdon's offense. Yes, they were the best team Huntingdon has faced all year.

I know one things for sure, if I had a vote for Mr. Football lineman, my vote would be cast for Mr. Boston Ray! HE IS A BEAST!!! One heck of an athlete, I can't wait to watch that young man on Saturdays!!! Any chance we might get to see him wearing UT orange? haha He could start tomorrow against Vandy!!! :thumb:

I wish yall the best next week (and lets all be honest), at state. I have a soft spot in my heart for West Carroll, because they are usually the punching bag, but they are in the SEMI FINAL game! WOW! Congrats to both teams, Wayne Co. and West Carroll, but I'm gonna have to go with WC, in a not so close game.

Glad you feel that way, but that's not exactly the case. WC doesn't throw the ball anywhere near as much as they did the past 2-3 years, but they're still very capable. As for PC last week, it looked to me like Tucker had several good throws that the WR's didn't hold on to. WC's WRs are quicker & have better hands than PC's. WC prefers to run, but they can & will throw as needed.

Amazing finish to an amazing game. Huntingdon has a great team & should be very proud of their season. Wayne Co. played great team defense all night & made just enough plays on offense to get the win. P. Mathis (10) made a great play on the 67 yard TD catch & run. A. Rice (21) played great all night. Great team effort. Now take care of business at home against W. Carroll & go get a gold ball for Wayne Co.

Watched this game tonight, was very hard fought game between the defense of both teams. I will have to say I give the edge to wayne county though. They got the stops when they had to. With huntingdon scoring only when they had a short field. By the way, why doesn't wayne county throw more, quarterback loojiks good throwing and recievers do a good job getting to the ball.

wow id have to give them tge edge to bc they won... Did u think this up all by yourself

Edited by thelegion88

I want thank the WAyne Co. Wildcats and the Huntingdon Mustangs for giving us fans a great game to watch tonight....great football game. The finish was wild. Congrats Mustangs on a great season, and I hope Wayne Co. wins it all....my roots are deep in Wayne Co., even though I've never lived there....my Dad's side of the family is from there....

Also, Rice is a great athlete. When he went down witht he leg injury at the end of the half, I thought to myself that if he cant come back, Wayne Co. may have trouble winning this game...but, he did come back and played good. #4 is a good, hard, running back....he's tough. And, Boston Ray is a beast....big, strong, tough, and can move to be that big....

I'll tell yall that I came away very impressed with Wayne Co. They were a strong, tough, physical, football team....and, very well coached.

One thing I think we can allagree on is that a really good team is having to go home a week early. This was a semifinal game if i've ever seen one. I'm not saying we will win easliy next week, but Huntington and WC had a bad draw having to play this week.

Ditto.