Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

GURU, you are a classless piece of crap. You don't have a dog in this hunt , but you try to insult and get under everyones skin that you can. Maybe one of these days I will have the pleasure of running in to you. I would love it.

I wouldnt worry about the PC fans, you guys lost to a very tough WC team this week. I thought there was a good chance of this after watching you guys last week against PC even though you guys "dominated" them. Whats worse than losing though is coming on here afterwards and making excuses after a loss,(had we not dropped the ball, fumbled, or its the refs fault ect ect...) and then rooting against the team who beat you and then rubbing it in when they lose. I have not seen you guys do that so congrats on a great season and good luck to WC.....

Well fellers looks like the cats jus may be over the hump, the cats have been close to making the show in recent years,,, get a real bad attitude boys and dominate your opponent nxt friday, uve been at this spot B4 so act like it and take care of business ! For you fans, moms, dads, grandmas & grandpas take ur cameras to thanksgiving day practice and enjoy this special time of year with the team. You WC players enjoy the victory this weekend but return to focus on perfection in practice nx week. I played against coach Rice while we were in HS and we never fail to see and chat with each other when we cross paths, congrats to him, staff, fans and to those WILDCATS for an amazing season that's possibly on the horizon !!! Focus boys !!!! Go CATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflol:

From what I gather, the passing game isn't WC's strong point. If they get shut down in the running game and start having to throw the ball, watch how quick the game gets out of reach. Tucker had some deep bombs that his recievers just made plays on last week. I've not seen where WC has that luxury.

i bet u have now warbritten got beat deep by mathis and then coouldnt tackle him we can trow when it counts :roflol: