Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

So, I know that it ended up not making a difference but I am shocked that more people are not bringing up the fact that the guy running the clock was awful. I mean c'mon I hope whoever it was realizes that if Huntingdon would have won because of that the TSSAA may have done something about that. It wouldn't have been so cool if you would have cost Huntingdon the game you moron. Anyways good game cats...Keep it rollin

Hey, 11-1 record is still respectable nothin to be ashamed of roflolk.gif

Your right to many weapons, there is no way we can beat a team who beat Milan. You have no idea or maybe you should have put that second string man in more.thumb[1].gif

Like I said, just because you might have the tougher schedule doesn't mean your the better team and WC proved that tonight and WC is the #1 team now……y'all can call me classless or whatever but this trash talk that y'all did set y'alls self up for this cause y'all were done crowing the stangs!!!!! GREAT JOB WILDCATS!!!!!! thumb[1].gif

To be quite honest I don't see how y'all beat PC? BTW….Huntingdon beat Milan!

I dont think anybody on this website needs to call WC posters classless. We were very humble and said it would be a good game and our predictions were at least close games...as for some Huntingdon posters they basically said we didnt deserve to be there cause our strength of schedule and most assumed they would beat us by 3-4 tds Edited by wchs78

Too busy celebrating the TD to watch the officials. Honestly, after some of the calls they made against us tonight can we really trust them? :roflolk:

If y'all had the same officials that Henry County had last week against NorthEast then You had some terrible officiating going on :angry: . They were out of Memphis. Supposedly they were the ones officiating too when top seed Lexington lost first round.

Hey, 11-1 record is still respectable nothin to be ashamed of roflolk.gif

Your right to many weapons, there is no way we can beat a team who beat Milan. You have no idea or maybe you should have put that second string man in more.thumb[1].gif

Like I said, just because you might have the tougher schedule doesn't mean your the better team and WC proved that tonight and WC is the #1 team now……y'all can call me classless or whatever but this trash talk that y'all did set y'alls self up for this cause y'all were done crowing the stangs!!!!! GREAT JOB WILDCATS!!!!!! thumb[1].gif

To be quite honest I don't see how y'all beat PC? BTW….Huntingdon beat Milan!

I can tell you how they beat PC. PC dropped 10 open passes in the 1st Half. PC couldn't contain Warbritton on his sweeps. And Tucker was still hurt from the Bruised Bone he recieved in the Jo Byrns game. But Huntingdon won and thats that. But Huntingdon will be doing the same thing next week the PC did this week, and that will be spectating. Congrats to the Cats. Yall played a heck of a game. I still laugh when I think about people from Huntingdon didn't think Austin could pass. :roflolk:

Just got home from Coalfield to learn the Number 1 1A, best team to ever put on a uniform, that beat the 2nd best team to ever put on a uniform (Milan) has gone down hard by a bunch of nobody s that play and beat a bunch of nobody s has been beat on their field. This is impossible, that cannot be so....Say it ain't so Joe!!! There has to be some justice, surely this did not happen, They had themselves playing GVille in Cookeville,,,no way this could happen to world beaters, no way...............

Pegleg, sounds like we're going to get what we want! South Pittsburg v. Wayne County. :thumb:

As for the game tonight, I wasn't there, but I listened on the radio at the exact moment the supposed "Hail Mary" happened. All I can say is, I almost wrecked my car in the process of celebrating. Congratulations to Huntingdon on a great season. I've never been so happy to be a Wayne County alum in my life. Can't wait till next week! Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, and Wildcat football on Friday! :thumb: :thumb:

I can tell you how they beat PC. PC dropped 10 open passes in the 1st Half. PC couldn't contain Warbritton on his sweeps. And Tucker was still hurt from the Bruised Bone he recieved in the Jo Byrns game. But Huntingdon won and thats that. But Huntingdon will be doing the same thing next week the PC did this week, and that will be spectating. Congrats to the Cats. Yall played a heck of a game. I still laugh when I think about people from Huntingdon didn't think Austin could pass. :roflolk:

Guru….I have watched a lot of football and my family has been a part of WC football for 13 years now and I haven't missed one single game. I can honestly say that Huntingdon didn't see the true PC. Huntingdon people can disagree but it's the truth.

• Upvote 1

Pegleg, sounds like we're going to get what we want! South Pittsburg v. Wayne County. :thumb:

You better not put any money on that prediction. Gordonsville is playing at home and South Pitt hasnt been playing very good lately. They had 3 starters out again tonight. It will be extremely tough for South Pitt to beat Gordonsville. I hope SP wins, but I expect Gordonsville to win.