Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

All jokes aside I still dont think WC has played their best game yet.

I agree, Honestly IMO (I know many people may disagree because they weren't considered a really good team) I believe Moore County was the best game we have played this year and we still had some mistakes in that game. Hopefully, they can win this week without playing their best game and they will be due one the week after, because I haven't seen many teams in the last few years that could beat this WC team if they keep their mistakes to a minimum. I mean obviously you can't eliminate mistakes all together because things will happen throughout the course of a game, but we always seem to do it at the most pivotal points in a game, just like the two missed snaps at huntingdon if not for those we would not have to had rely on a big pass play with 18 sec left instead we prolly would have won by 2 tds. I know we won by that much anyway but the last score was kind of a fluke they were desperate tryin to make a play and it just went our way.

For those that missed the game, this is pretty much how it went. http://youtu.be/mzr8PMrnDTA

Replace the dog with an overconfident limping pony and yea thats basically it. :roflolk:

BTW wcp70 do you just look up random videos to entertain the Coacht users. I'm def. not complaining just wondering exactly what you typed in on the youtube search bar to bring up the last two videos you have posted...either way they are still funny keep it up :roflol:

Edited by wchs78

I feel bad for the huntingdon players, but their fans....HAHAHA. No modest ones in the bunch. Two years ago they whined and griped about getting rid of the coach, this year they all loved the guy. Get on or off the bandwagon and stay there. And with all the garbage you talked all week, get on here and give Wayne their respect. They beat you on your turf. Its the best part of the mckenzie bunch. They may talk a lot, but they always admit defeat and wish luck to the winner. They even usually give respect after beating a team. Unless its huntingdon...which is understandable. I picked the mustangs....but now have big respect for wayne. Must of been a great gameplan. Mustangs players...you guys were AWESOME this year. Haven't seen a more dominant dist 13 team in 4 years. Keep your heads up. Your coaches are really doing a great job with you. Warbritton, you are a beast! Hope you go to bethel so we can still watch you play. :thumb:

I watched this game online and felt WC came in and played really well while executing their game plan. Huntingdon on the other hand; once the wing-t wasnt working all they did was line-up in the shotgun and let Warbritton run the ball every single play. They didnt mix it up or try anything new, even when that was not working. I just think there would more things you could at least try to win the ball game.....

Replace the dog with an overconfident limping pony and yea thats basically it. :roflolk:

BTW wcp70 do you just look up random videos to entertain the Coacht users. I'm def. not complaining just wondering exactly what you typed in on the youtube search bar to bring up the last two videos you have posted...either way they are still funny keep it up :roflol:

I looked up the crow one but that last one was in the "videos I might like" section on YouTube lol

Would not be suprised at all if the state championship game was not played last night.

^^^^^^ :roflolk: So funny keep on thinking that JB thought same thing last yr there 2 great teams left in the east and don't never think it's not SP and Gville want be no push over for no one,,,,you will get MONKEY STOPMED

I also watched this game online and let me tell you, Boston Ray is a beast. He should win the 1A LINEMANS Mr Football and Jacob Tucker should win the 1A BACKS Mr Football HANDS DOWN nobody comes close. NOW THAT SHOWS the FOOTBALL TALENT in Region 6 for sure!!!! CONGRATS to WAYNE COUNTY

I also watched this game online and let me tell you, Boston Ray is a beast. He should win the 1A LINEMANS Mr Football and Jacob Tucker should win the 1A BACKS Mr Football HANDS DOWN nobody comes close. NOW THAT SHOWS the FOOTBALL TALENT in Region 6 for sure!!!! CONGRATS to WAYNE COUNTY

Thanks BullyDog were really proud of Boston down here.I also dont know how Austin Rice, Peyton Mathis and Haden Skelton got left out of the backs conversation. Rice's stats are every bit as good as Warbrittons and after watching the game in person I feel WC had the best backs on the field and probably in all of 1A.

Edited by wildcat89