Oak Ridge @ McMinn County

tnchad1980

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Thanks rebulldawg! I would wish Maryville luck, but they dont need it! LOL jk good luck to the Rebs too!

Good luck rebs!!!! Shut this Rutherford county crap up for the rest of us this week. If we can get by Cookeville, which will be a tough game, maybe we'll get a chance to shut it up some too. East TN football is as good as anywhere in TN......Where is the defending champ from...hhmmm

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck rebs!!!! Shut this Rutherford county crap up for the rest of us this week. If we can get by Cookeville, which will be a tough game, maybe we'll get a chance to shut it up some too. East TN football is as good as anywhere in TN......Where is the defending champ from...hhmmm

I agree, Farragut gave Blackman all they wanted and more and maybe woulda won barring some turnovers i heard....Not too bad from what the 3rd best team in Maryville's "weak" district? :roflol:

Edited by SweetScience

Great effort by the Cats! Z. Clark, E. Normand, M. Moore, E. Wheeler and all the Wildcats definately played with play-off intensity. Great job not getting baited into an ejection. Coach Blade really stepped up with the timeout just to talk to the officials. A few of the Cherokees should be ashamed of their actions.

Looking forward to next week. Hopefully we can get Bradley Z more involved in the run game. Matt Moore - WOW, that kid can fly!!!

Great effort by the Cats! Z. Clark, E. Normand, M. Moore, E. Wheeler and all the Wildcats definately played with play-off intensity. Great job not getting baited into an ejection. Coach Blade really stepped up with the timeout just to talk to the officials. A few of the Cherokees should be ashamed of their actions.

Looking forward to next week. Hopefully we can get Bradley Z more involved in the run game. Matt Moore - WOW, that kid can fly!!!

Your right... many of the Cats should be proud.... many of the Cherokees should be ashamed. Notice nobody on here to defend them?

Your also correct about 25, he can fly, but thats track speed....doesn't work for football....lmao :roflol:

Yes sir I do. Lindsey 4.4 and he will catch your guy for sure, Bo said on the news last week that there wasn't a kid on the field that could catch him or as fast as him. Including Houston the little #5 for Bradley that you guys couldn't catch last year.Also, #15 Simpson, #2 Sanders, #7 Nevins, Plaster. Just for the record I ran 4.5 in my day 20 years later and 60 pounds more I ran the other day with my boy and still hold a impressive 5.6 in need of oxygen still today. lol

Ask your coach's who some of the best athletes you guys have played against since 2000 and they will tell you Mcminn. Best friend is friends with your coaches. we sell speed in the water down here.

Rockytop3.....where are you today???

25 got in the open field and uhhhhh DUSTED THIER BUTTS!!!! Not only could they not catch him, he put space between them. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Your right... many of the Cats should be proud.... many of the Cherokees should be ashamed. Notice nobody on here to defend them?

Your also correct about 25, he can fly, but thats track speed....doesn't work for football....lmao :roflol:

Not sure why you're looking for any McMinn fan to come on here to defend them. Why should we if they did wrong? For you to continue bringing this up and belittling McMinn's players - painting the entire program with a broad brush - shows you have even less class than the McMinn players you're complaining about.

Your team won the game convincingly, is that not enough for you to be happy about? Winning with class is a lot more than just the points on the board.

Not sure why you're looking for any McMinn fan to come on here to defend them. Why should we if they did wrong? For you to continue bringing this up and belittling McMinn's players - painting the entire program with a broad brush - shows you have even less class than the McMinn players you're complaining about.

Your team won the game convincingly, is that not enough for you to be happy about? Winning with class is a lot more than just the points on the board.

Rest assured, I have plenty of class and understand how to win or how to lose.

I belittle the players and coaches that deserve belittling, they know who they are and so do you. I'm not saying anything that's not 100% true, I understand it's hard to hear, I'm sure you don't deserve it, but if you and your administration and community don't like it, then do what Oak Ridge had to do when our programs behavior was embarrassing us....change it.

Edited by 3wiggle

Rest assured, I have plenty of class and understand how to win or how to lose.

I belittle the players and coaches that deserve belittling, they know who they are and so do you. I'm not saying anything that's not 100% true, I understand it's hard to hear, I'm sure you don't deserve it, but if you and your administration and community don't like it, then do what Oak Ridge had to do when our program was embarrassing us....change it.

With your little snide comments and digs, you're certainly not showing class like most OR fans have on this forum. Just the mere fact you're still in this thread - a day after the game - displaying your lack of character tells me all I need to know about you......so I believe we'll pass on anything you'd advise.

Good-bye!

Edited by blitzinbuc

Elliott had a nice souvenir in his hands at one point and threw it back on the ground, oh that was a Cherokee helmet!

I agree blitz. I have even said in previous post that some of our players did not play fairly, however, after talking to my son and reading recent post I'm beginning to see that some of this stuff went both ways. Our guys did have some late hits and the refs were terrible, but there were a few things the cats did as well. 1 example...Just like the above post throwing the Cherokee helmet on the ground...that was a terrible hit the refs did not call for McMinn. Rather than the OR player helping our man up and handing him his helmet, he walks away and throws it.

We lost, OR was the better team, coaches allowed too much on the field as well as the refs, but OR should also acknowledge that a handful of your players acted the way several of ours did.