Smyrna @ Franklin

milo118

You don't care about our gold balls and we don't care about your game winning field goal. I would have never known it was 55yds if you didn't tell me. Get off yourself and talk about the game. :roflol:

Thank you for proving my point. My fg has nothign to do with this game just like your, i mean riverdales, gold balls have nothing to do with this game.

rebel0741 you obviously were not at the 1st meeting of our teams or you haven't seen the video posted on here and youtube by someone from williamson county, or you would know that the Bulldogs had few problems with this big man you speak of, nor any of the other defenders. there is one run by # 2 from SHS where I think he made 7 or 8 rebels miss as he went by them.

So let the ponies run milo

Lets Go Dogs!! Sic em!!!

I can watch it and I was there. That was one run and how many points you score 7 in game THATS IT. Overtime got the rest. Sic em? more like Lick em

Welcome to the T with your first post Ms. Clayton. :roflol:

Let's all quit the he said/she said stuff. The game will be played and the Rebels will be ready and the Dogs will be ready. Both are well coached and both have great play makers. I do think we have more speed so I like the chances of the Bulldogs getting the victory again. However, we can't turn the ball over so many times. The first game that dropped punt was huge. Franklin may not have ever scored if not for that one. Anyways here's to both teams being injury free and to a Bulldog victory.

Don't forget that the only time Smyrna scored in regulation was off one of Franklin's muffed punts.

Don't forget that the only time Smyrna scored in regulation was off one of Franklin's muffed punts.

The outcome of the first game tells me that it seemed to be enough.Point is we did enough to win. It wasnt a dominating performance. But when others struggled then others got it done. Who cares about any stats other than the stats in the winning column. I think we can all agree on that. And from your statement it seems that you think Smyrna is the same team and hasn't gotten any better. I hope your entire team thinks that. If so it will be a long night for the Rebels.

Edited by milo118

they can't tell time over there Might need to ask the Brentwood elite they got them fancy rolex's

What is wrong with you? You wonder why some Wilco guys dislike you guys and yet you say things like this..

The gate probably opens around 6:00, but there's no real set time as far as I know.

Also @Milo, how did you possibly infer that I said Smyrna was the same team as before? It's obvious they've gotten better and this will be one heckuva game. All I had said was a reply to how the only reason Franklin scored was after a muffed punt, but it was the same thing for Smyrna.

What is wrong with you? You wonder why some Wilco guys dislike you guys and yet you say things like this..

The gate probably opens around 6:00, but there's no real set time as far as I know.

Also @Milo, how did you possibly infer that I said Smyrna was the same team as before? It's obvious they've gotten better and this will be one heckuva game. All I had said was a reply to how the only reason Franklin scored was after a muffed punt, but it was the same thing for Smyrna.

Just wanted to see if you would say it. Got to test the waters. See how far people will go to defend thier team.

On a side note....I heard that Franklin's field holds water in certain places. Is this true? It is going to rain thursday night and friday morning.