Smyrna @ Franklin

milo118

GAME DAY LETS GO Dawgs

But do remember this is not the same team we faced in the first game! They have improved, you know they scored a whole 3 points in thieir loss to Independence so we better watch out for that powerful offense! And Siegel only scored 28 on Independence.

Edited by BullyDog

GAME DAY LETS GO Dawgs

But do remember this is not the same tean we faced in the first game! They have improved, you know they scored a whole 3 points in thieir loss to Independence so we better watch out that powerful offense! And Siegel only scored 28 on Independence.

I hopr your correct Bullydog. But my gut feeling says that they are coming out ready to play. That is why Coach Williams has stressed that the first meeting should not be used as an indicator of how this game will end up. We need to play with a mindset that we did not beat them the first time and have something to prove. Can't depend on past scores of like opponents. Siegel means something different to us than Franklin. I do agree that we need to come and realize that they are better and have improved in the weaker areas of thier team. We certainly have and they know it. If we protect the ball and get the passing game involved then we win by 10-14 points. If not then we could be in for a long tough night of football. Good luck tonight Bulldogs. No injuries to either team. Go Dawgs!!!

GAME DAY LETS GO Dawgs

But do remember this is not the same tean we faced in the first game! They have improved, you know they scored a whole 3 points in thieir loss to Independence so we better watch out for that powerful offense! And Siegel only scored 28 on Independence.

HA HA you so funny! Keep talkin. We will see tonight

finaly giving ball to more than just the favorites

Jealous? Are you not a favorite? :roflol:

Lets go Dawgs! One game at a time. They are a good football team and will make some plays. Don't get down just keep playing hard and good things will happen. Looking forward to a great atmosphere tonight. The first game was a great crowd and I expect the same tonight.

I hopr your correct Bullydog. But my gut feeling says that they are coming out ready to play. That is why Coach Williams has stressed that the first meeting should not be used as an indicator of how this game will end up. We need to play with a mindset that we did not beat them the first time and have something to prove. Can't depend on past scores of like opponents. Siegel means something different to us than Franklin. I do agree that we need to come and realize that they are better and have improved in the weaker areas of thier team. We certainly have and they know it. If we protect the ball and get the passing game involved then we win by 10-14 points. If not then we could be in for a long tough night of football. Good luck tonight Bulldogs. No injuries to either team. Go Dawgs!!!

milo you are right just having a little fun. I have got a feeling Shelton is going to have a GREAT game and if he does we should be able to run!!!!

What that mean? If so then Smyrna must not either. We ready.

Sorry, was typing too fast. Franklin doesnt know how to BEAT a good 6A team is what I meant to say. I left out a couple of letters. But the other sentence works pretty good to. Beating a slew of 5A schools is probably not a great way to prep for the 6A playoffs.

Its going to take a full 4 quarter of hard nosed smart football to win this one tonight. Question is, has Franklin learned how to play smart football...? penalties have cost the Rebs a lot this year.

Good luck to both teams tonight and heres hoping for an injury free game.

yeah we mess ourself up on O with all the stupid flags. Last week they give us some BS flags on D so we cant do that tonight.

Jealous? Are you not a favorite? :roflol:

Lets go Dawgs! One game at a time. They are a good football team and will make some plays. Don't get down just keep playing hard and good things will happen. Looking forward to a great atmosphere tonight. The first game was a great crowd and I expect the same tonight.

I dont play running back or WR but I got friends that do and they say only certain guys get plays called and get to get the ball.