Liberty Tech vs Macon County

libtech

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Liberty
    • Macon County

lol thats exactly what im thinkin...smith has really turned it on the last few weeks...not only pullin the ball down...but run blocking as well...he cant be stopped

Yeah I remember him catching a touchdown pass over sellers and he said the coaches got pretty mad at him about it but he was like there's nothing I can do lol.

Both of them are around 6 foot I do believe. Probably give or take just a little.

our WRs are 6'5 and 6'3...

were a spread team...run style...but this year weve thrown the ball more than usual...the height helps...and the fact that they both have pretty decent hands smith in particular...

our defense is the kicker here tho...penalties on defense have virtually disappeared from our games...we still get some on offense...but teams arent scoring anymore so its not as big a deal

We're a power wing t, but we can still throw the ball pretty well. Thousand yard passer n pretty good wide outs. Defense has been a struggle, but showed much improvement the last couple of games.

the wing t sounds interesting...im sure ull give us a good game...if defense is ur flaw that offense better be pretty sound...