Dresden vs Mckenzie

ysoangry

Totally agree. Acted like an jackarse. I think he was upset b/c they threw the excessive celebration flag, which is the dumbest penalty in football. But still, I agree, up by alot. Suspended and $250!!

Well he may be a good coach and the boys may love him but he is setting a bad example for the kids. What if everyone jumped up and down and pitched a fit every time they didn't get their way? Grow up! You cost our boys 15 yards earlier in the game and then ejected. Good grief! And why in the world was that 1 guy even down there. He is not even a coach, get off the field. I love the way the announcer talked about good sportsmanship and then mckenzie had the cops standing on our side so the parents couldn't even go celebrate with their boys. Y'all are pathetic! Go home and cry. As far as the refs are concerned a 2 day old blind dog could have called a better game than that. Why didn't you just pick up the ball and try to run it in for mckenzie? Do your boys play for that team? I sincerely hope the next team we play has more class than mckenzie. Way to go lions! Y'all beat mckenzie and the refs!! Of course it seems like an every week ordeal at our games. Where do they come up with these refs? Is there any way we can get the refs we had at west carroll or bruceton? At least they had some sense and knew how to call a game

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the lions!!!! Thought you would win but didn't realize the margin. Only problem is Mckenzie is young and we will have to deal with them for the next couple years. Keep up the hard work and lets roll over Humboldt..................................... Hodge is the best D coach in the history of football.

McKenzie fans were pretty calm this week. But everyone else picking us to get whooped didn't watch the first game. McKenzie was "flat" that game too. 6 turnovers and still ahead until the 4th. Don't expect westview to give us credit, but the other teams that played us know we are a good team. Please bet against us next week. It fuels this team. Focus is now on humboldt. Go Lions! :thumb:

Totally agree. Acted like an jackarse. I think he was upset b/c they threw the excessive celebration flag, which is the dumbest penalty in football. But still, I agree, up by alot. Suspended and $250!!

V&T1 pretty much summed up my feelings on the penalty for excessive celebration but when up by a big score one could at least act like they've been there before.

Humboldt is the real deal and the Lions will need everything they have and more fans to set down the Vikings. Don't need missing parts next Friday but you will have them anyway. Looked like 25% of Humboldt's team was sitting right in front of me tonight and they are licking their chops so the Lions better get super ready for them!!! It sure ain't gonna be this easy next week.

Good luck and represent us well.

V&T1 pretty much summed up my feelings on the penalty for excessive celebration but when up by a big score one could at least act like they've been there before.

Humboldt is the real deal and the Lions will need everything they have and more fans to set down the Vikings. Don't need missing parts next Friday but you will have them anyway. Looked like 25% of Humboldt's team was sitting right in front of me tonight and they are licking their chops so the Lions better get super ready for them!!! It sure ain't gonna be this easy next week.

Good luck and represent us well.

We will do our best. We don't have many fans like the rebs, but they make up for it with insanity! :roflol: Hope 33 is okay, he didn't look 100%. Hope he gets healed up for college. Good luck next year rebs....except for week 2. :thumb:

Well he may be a good coach and the boys may love him but he is setting a bad example for the kids. What if everyone jumped up and down and pitched a fit every time they didn't get their way? Grow up! You cost our boys 15 yards earlier in the game and then ejected. Good grief! And why in the world was that 1 guy even down there. He is not even a coach, get off the field. I love the way the announcer talked about good sportsmanship and then mckenzie had the cops standing on our side so the parents couldn't even go celebrate with their boys. Y'all are pathetic! Go home and cry. As far as the refs are concerned a 2 day old blind dog could have called a better game than that. Why didn't you just pick up the ball and try to run it in for mckenzie? Do your boys play for that team? I sincerely hope the next team we play has more class than mckenzie. Way to go lions! Y'all beat mckenzie and the refs!! Of course it seems like an every week ordeal at our games. Where do they come up with these refs? Is there any way we can get the refs we had at west carroll or bruceton? At least they had some sense and knew how to call a game

Somehow you seem to still find a way to get on here. #1, you don't criticize the Refs after you just handed someone (us) our butts on a nice silver platter. I do agree with you on one thing, the coach showed his backside and should be dealt with and will be. In no way was McKenzie classless tonight!!!! Security on the field it the responsibility of every host town and it was done. There were far more Dresden fans PO'd at the refs than on the home side I promise you!!! I personally thought they did a good job tonight. WE don't come up with the refs, they are assigned by the TSSAA so fuss at them if you don't like them...not us.

People like you give your home town and team a black eye. Again, McKenzie does NOT have an issue with our Dresden friends but if you keep insisting that could be arranged at least with one of you!!!! That would be you!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Mam if it was not for coach hodge, you would have been home watching Desperate Housewives last night instead of watching a playoff game, just saying

Somehow you seem to still find a way to get on here. #1, you don't criticize the Refs after you just handed someone (us) our butts on a nice silver platter. I do agree with you on one thing, the coach showed his backside and should be dealt with and will be. In no way was McKenzie classless tonight!!!! Security on the field it the responsibility of every host town and it was done. There were far more Dresden fans PO'd at the refs than on the home side I promise you!!! I personally thought they did a good job tonight. WE don't come up with the refs, they are assigned by the TSSAA so fuss at them if you don't like them...not us.

People like you give your home town and team a black eye. Again, McKenzie does NOT have an issue with our Dresden friends but if you keep insisting that could be arranged at least with one of you!!!! That would be you!!!

Well said duck I actually dont have a problem with the mckenzie fans as a whole , but a chosen few can make others look like idiots at any school, like some have done here in Dresden

Well he may be a good coach and the boys may love him but he is setting a bad example for the kids. What if everyone jumped up and down and pitched a fit every time they didn't get their way? Grow up!

Coach Hodge is a problem. He has a target on his back but not this up coming wk. If his brother gets the Head Coaching job get ready for alot of flags-markers on this guy. Sad for the boys and the town to have him on the sideline. Acted like a fool and tried to hide afterwards last night. Threw the refs marker into the stands on the int. Late in the game. WHY. Then put a jacket and hat on and tried to hide behind the players. The ECO told the White hat who did it. He can't get a asst. coaching job in Henry County were he teaches so he has to be a volunteer in Dresden.

Mam if it was not for coach hodge, you would have been home watching Desperate Housewives last night instead of watching a playoff game, just saying

I didn't say say he is not a good coach and you obviously are giving no credit to the other coaches or the boys and desperate housewives is for people who have no life. We all get excited over the game and we all say things we shouldn't at times but part of being a coach is setting a good example. Just saying

Well we all have our opinions. Mckenzie celebrated on our D after they played us at home but then mckenzie boys acted like they wanted to fight if we tried to get in the middle of your field. Our fans were not even allowed to go on the field after the game. Mckenzie people were on our side after the game mouthing off while some of our fans were trying to leave. I guess black eyes are on both sides. We all know the refs are assigned by the tssaa and if you read the post you would know I didn't say mckenzie picked them. But even you have to agree they missed calls against mckenzie. For example when number 17 tried to push one of our boys heads in the ground, the painfully obviousl holding penalties and how about trying to hurt one of our boys by going after his knee when he wasn't even close to the ball or leading with the helmet and hitting our qb in the back. Personally I don't care if you have a problem with me or not. I'm allowed to say what I think just like the other people on here.