Chucky Doak at Pigeon Forge

harley2004

Travis run's a 4.46, boles must be really fast. Travis is 6'1 205. He was hurt last year only 4 games with 313 yds. had 1407 as soph. Should go over 2000 Fri. night. he avg;s 42.5 in punts 2nd in state. NO.5 is Cody Davis current State wrestling champion, those guys have muscles in their toes. The Tigers have a tough bunch of seniors 19 I think, this is by far the best team 5th year head Coach Lee

Hammonds has had.

Boles is maybe, maybe a 4.65. Is Lee Hammonds any relation to Dan Hammonds at Greeneville, if so, that could be a bad thing for Chuckey-Doak.

Boles is maybe, maybe a 4.65. Is Lee Hammonds any relation to Dan Hammonds at Greeneville, if so, that could be a bad thing for Chuckey-Doak.

I read on a recruiting website that Boles was laser timed this summer at 4.47 and that was his fastest time.

Check out Player profile.

Edited by budkilmer

Sorry to disagree, but the Travis kid is no where near a 4.4. I have watched him twice this year against A-E and Fulton and I know the 40 times of some of their kids. The A-E and Fulton kids that have 40 times of 4.6 or 4.7 were quite a bit faster than Travis. He is good so I mean no ill will toward the PF people but I just call it like I see it. I have heard that Lee is cousins with Dan but I also heard they are nothing alike. My buddy here in knoxville knows both of them and says that they are total opposites as far as attitude and x's and o's. Not sure exactly what that means but that is just what he said. Greenville has been very successful the last few years so that has not helped Lee yet. Maybe this is the year though. I know nothing of CD and I must admit I only know what I saw in those two games.

Sorry to disagree, but the Travis kid is no where near a 4.4. I have watched him twice this year against A-E and Fulton and I know the 40 times of some of their kids. The A-E and Fulton kids that have 40 times of 4.6 or 4.7 were quite a bit faster than Travis. He is good so I mean no ill will toward the PF people but I just call it like I see it. I have heard that Lee is cousins with Dan but I also heard they are nothing alike. My buddy here in knoxville knows both of them and says that they are total opposites as far as attitude and x's and o's. Not sure exactly what that means but that is just what he said. Greenville has been very successful the last few years so that has not helped Lee yet. Maybe this is the year though. I know nothing of CD and I must admit I only know what I saw in those two games.

I said that thinking they would talk and share information on Chuckey-Doak. Not too many shared opponents. I'm sure PF Hammonds helped some when Greeneville played Gibbs and Fulton last year. I think those are the only common opponents they have had.

The key to shutting down Chuckey-Doak is just flat out getting after there butt! If you hammer Julious a couple of times he will get lazy and start walking around, but on the other hand, if you let him get happy you could be in trouble. As for their QB, hit him hard a couple of times, and he will want to quit! He wanted to quit against Greeneville, but Chuckey-Doak didn't have another QB to put in the game. Watch out though, the QB likes to talk it! ALOT!

Here we go again with the comparison from the GHS vs CD game. Look you can't say CD did bad against GHS. CAUSE EVERYONE IN THE BRAC DID BAD AGAINST GREENEVILLE!!! if you want to compare a game to CD and PF it would be the flipping West Greene Game. Where we was up 21-7 and just running all over the buffs and turnovers/bad mistakes lost us that lead and the game. Pigeon Forge reminds me of West Greene Great Running Game don't pass much just POUND THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!! Pigeon Forge does not run the Option Read all game and does not have the best Oline and Dline in the state like Greeneville. So please stop comparing anything Greeneville to the BRAC. It doesn't help Pigeon Forge any cause Truth be told you guys would beat them 50-7 or some large score in that ball park.. it's just not comparable it really isn't.. Not trying to start a pissing match with any Greeneville fan but our QB was playing with a injury that's why he wanted to come out. not going to say what happened cause the QB knows what happened under those piles of devils. That's all i'm saying. And Juice getting tired when it takes 4 or 5 Devils to take him down cause he is a hoss and him getting those tough carries I'm sure he would get tired. Watch the BVD video only one person tackled him 1 on 1. all the other times it took your whole team or a lot of devils to take him down.

Should be a great game. see you guys Friday night!

The key to shutting down Chuckey-Doak is just flat out getting after there butt! If you hammer Julious a couple of times he will get lazy and start walking around, but on the other hand, if you let him get happy you could be in trouble. As for their QB, hit him hard a couple of times, and he will want to quit! He wanted to quit against Greeneville, but Chuckey-Doak didn't have another QB to put in the game. Watch out though, the QB likes to talk it! ALOT!

Here we go again with the comparison from the GHS vs CD game. Look you can't say CD did bad against GHS. CAUSE EVERYONE IN THE BRAC DID BAD AGAINST GREENEVILLE!!! if you want to compare a game to CD and PF it would be the flipping West Greene Game. Where we was up 21-7 and just running all over the buffs and turnovers/bad mistakes lost us that lead and the game. Pigeon Forge reminds me of West Greene Great Running Game don't pass much just POUND THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!! Pigeon Forge does not run the Option Read all game and does not have the best Oline and Dline in the state like Greeneville. So please stop comparing anything Greeneville to the BRAC. It doesn't help Pigeon Forge any cause Truth be told you guys would beat them 50-7 or some large score in that ball park.. it's just not comparable it really isn't.. Not trying to start a pissing match with any Greeneville fan but our QB was playing with a injury that's why he wanted to come out. not going to say what happened cause the QB knows what happened under those piles of devils. That's all i'm saying. And Juice getting tired when it takes 4 or 5 Devils to take him down cause he is a hoss and him getting those tough carries I'm sure he would get tired. Watch the BVD video only one person tackled him 1 on 1. all the other times it took your whole team or a lot of devils to take him down.

Who was it that tackled him 1 on 1?

4 or 5 to take someone down, Chuckey-Doak may not be coach to do so, but i'm sure Greeneville coaches their defense to get ALL 11 to the ball. There is not a stat column for how many it took to get somebody down. I believe "Big Juice" was walking around before the ball was ever kicked off. Make excuses for the poor pitiful innocent Chuckey-Doak QB. Anyone in the county or the BRAC knows that Chuckey-Doaks QB talks a lot of smack! I would say he wasn't playing with a physical injury, his feelings may have been hurt! The kid you guys will face on Friday will give you more fits than Big Dalton did. He is a lot bigger kid and just as fast. Just don't think his coach worried to much about rushing stats, just wins and losses. If you can get "Big Juice" to hustle all of the time you guys will be fine. Good Luck Chuckey-Doak,Go get EM!