Centennial at Tullahoma

binns37388

I realize you work for a Tullahoma radio station (and do a fine job I might add) and may want your guys to feel like the world is against them to play the role of the underdog... but Centennial a 4pt favorite?

C'mon man! :roflol:

TDP,

I saw that earlier and thought the same thing. Vegas gives 3-3.5 pts for home field so I guess he's saying CHS would be favored by a TD. Creating self serving bulletin board material on Coacht!!

TDP,

I saw that earlier and thought the same thing. Vegas gives 3-3.5 pts for home field so I guess he's saying CHS would be favored by a TD. Creating self serving bulletin board material on Coacht!!

In all honesty I hope both teams are completely healthy so the best of the best can duke it out. I'm debating on going to this game or possibly watching Smyrna at Franklin. So many good games this week!!!

CHS 14

THS 35

I have kept my mouth shut all season but I really can't stand the disrespect anymore. Hardly anyone gives any credit to the defensive side of the ball and Coach Eubanks. Eubanks has orchestrated magic with a group that is slow, not very athletic, and somewhat soft. The defense will put a choke hold on Tullahoma's O and give up NOTHING! Eubank's defense wins this one! Centennial 28 Tullahoma 0

If the bookies in Las Vegas put out a line on tenn high school playoff games, I think Centennial would be about a 4pt favorite. The TSSAA bracket in 5A shows Sullivan South with an 8-2 record and a #3 seed, when actually they went 6-4. I wonder if that mistake would have changed the quads?

Are you trying to get me started with spread & over/under predictions again? You know, I didn't do too bad last year. :thumb:

TDP,

These teams only have one common opponent in Shelbyville and the Cats won that one 34-21 and Centennial beat the Golden Eagles 35-7. There are three teams in District 11AAA that are as good or better than Columbia, our district champ. Independence, Brentwood and Franklin. Although the Cougars didn't win against these teams, they were in every game in the 4th quarter. Centennials strength of schedule seemed to be much tougher than the Cats. Centennials 4 losses were to very good 6A teams. I hear the Cougars have a good balanced offense, much like Tullahoma. What about the Cougars kicking game and special teams? This one may come down to a field goal.

I have kept my mouth shut all season but I really can't stand the disrespect anymore. Hardly anyone gives any credit to the defensive side of the ball and Coach Eubanks. Eubanks has orchestrated magic with a group that is slow, not very athletic, and somewhat soft. The defense will put a choke hold on Tullahoma's O and give up NOTHING! Eubank's defense wins this one! Centennial 28 Tullahoma 0

-------------------------------------------------------------

really you need to bet with Coacht4me since this is a betting game