Blackman vs Farragut

blazeburnin

I say Blackman gets a surprise tomorrow night. I believe this will be a very competitive game that could go either way. I'll take Farragut in a squeaker.

If Mathers is not 100% it could be a close one. Many wonder if he is still hurt. But if he is healthy then Farragut will have thier hands full. He makes quick and solid defenses look bad. He was shifty last year. This year add powerful to the list. Now if he can't get around you he will flat out run over you. Blackman's secondary can be suspect at times and the defense goes through spells where they don't tackle well. But overall they are pretty solid the majority of the time. Gave Riverdale all they could handle without Mathers. Definitely going to be a tough game for Farragut. My guess is Blackman 24-14. Good luck Blaze!!!! No injuries for either team.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate Farragut but I hope they stomp Blackman in the mud. Welcome to 7AAA football??? LMAO!!!!!!! I wish West would play one of you legendary teams so they could introduce you to 4AAA fooball. Oh yeah and Maryville.......oops they already did that last year! :popcorneater:

It's always nice when the women folk get behind the men folk when they go off to do battle. The enemy of my enemy is never my friend ...ever! :popcorneater: