South Doyle @ Sullivan South

THSVikings2004

muttandjeff, please go to a happy place. maybe you will find batmast there

Hey, Daddy-----Mutt here---was headed that way, but got to go find Jeff. I think he's crawled up on that bridge trussel about to call in the big one. Gonna buy him a padded cell and install in his den, with the big screen to watch Desperate Housewives. He loves that show, but I don't see what he sees in it.

Like they say---"What-t-t??" Only two things better than Blue Bell, "What-t-t-t??

We eat all we can and sell the rest!! Hmmmmmmmmmm-Blue Bell---best ice cream in the country, Hmmmmmmmmmmm Rocky Road, baby. Let's do it. Dang-g-g-g-, I'm starting to remind me of the Compusatman. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see they've sent out the thug patrol. Do you all get paid by the post or the beat down?

There will be no dissenting opinions. Period!

A beat down? Just because they disagree it's a BEAT DOWN!? Find you one more person and it will be 3 opinions versus 3 opinions on the T and it will no longer be a dissenting opinion. As it stands right now tho, I guess you are right. 3 vs. 2 is still a majority. I still haven't seen anyone tell you that you don't have a right to your opinion. You think theirs stink and I'm pretty sure they are in agreement that yours stink to. Just because opinions stink doesn't mean you don't have the right to yours. If anyone's blood pressure goes up reading the T then it's probably a good idea to back away from it for a while. It's nice to read different views and enjoy the lighthearted banter. I understand being upset if you feel threatened, but my stinky opinion says some people need to be petted to much.

That's an exclamation point, not a period.

Edited by RebelConvert

OK "sweetie". I see. A female does not belong here and should not have an opinion of their own. I guess I should have asked my man first.

"Johnny" is just fine with his situation, works hard and has a bright future in and especially out of sports. He and we did not ask for, do not need or want any advise from the likes of you. So stick a sock in it or whatever you find handy, sweetie.

Rebmom- send your son over to Boone and join a class program with some classy fans. It is a good thing you learned early on what kind of a dumpster fire program they have over at South. Everybody gets an equal chance and no favorites are played at Nathan Hale. Just bring your hard hat and get ready to go to work.

A beat down? Just because they disagree it's a BEAT DOWN!? Find you one more person and it will be 3 opinions versus 3 opinions on the T and it will no longer be a dissenting opinion. As it stands right now tho, I guess you are right. 3 vs. 2 is still a majority. I still haven't seen anyone tell you that you don't have a right to your opinion. You think theirs stink and I'm pretty sure they are in agreement that yours stink to. Just because opinions stink doesn't mean you don't have the right to yours. If anyone's blood pressure goes up reading the T then it's probably a good idea to back away from it for a while. It's nice to read different views and enjoy the lighthearted banter. I understand being upset if you feel threatened, but my stinky opinion says some people need to be petted to much.

That's an exclamation point, not a period.

My opinion is that Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the country. Has anyone disagreed with me? So far, it's one to zero. And everytime I post, I get paid.

How's it get any better than that??

Rebmom- send your son over to Boone and join a class program with some classy fans. It is a good thing you learned early on what kind of a dumpster fire program they have over at South. Everybody gets an equal chance and no favorites are played at Nathan Hale. Just bring your hard hat and get ready to go to work.

Such a class program, you have to come to a South Thread and try to stir it up??

Also, are you recruiting. That's illegal, you know? Classy, Classy.

Just to clear things up. At the end of the freshman season, Coach Haynie (coach carter did this as well) allows any freshman that would like to practice and dress with the varsity during the playoffs to do so. It is not a requirement of the freshmen. just get some good expierence on the practice field, and start learning some of the varsity plays and varsity speed. They will NEVER take the field in a playoff game. Period. The only, and I mean ONLY exception to that is QBs, and that is only if we are in a winning blowout. Geeze, there is not need for all the hostility going on over this subject.. as for it being illegal...in what way is it illegal? and for team moral? I can assure you that the varsity starters do not even realize that the freshman are there.

Just to clear things up. At the end of the freshman season, Coach Haynie (coach carter did this as well) allows any freshman that would like to practice and dress with the varsity during the playoffs to do so. It is not a requirement of the freshmen. just get some good expierence on the practice field, and start learning some of the varsity plays and varsity speed. They will NEVER take the field in a playoff game. Period. The only, and I mean ONLY exception to that is QBs, and that is only if we are in a winning blowout. Geeze, there is not need for all the hostility going on over this subject.. as for it being illegal...in what way is it illegal? and for team moral? I can assure you that the varsity starters do not even realize that the freshman are there.

Some of what you say is true, some is certainly not. I will leave it at that to prevent another weird firestorm.

Some of what you say is true, some is certainly not. I will leave it at that to prevent another weird firestorm.

I'm glad you changed your screen name so that you won't put a Non-player at risk. Did you know that the reference to 13 was not a player, but a Year???

Really, you're gonna say that he spoke non-truths without telling us all what the truth is? Did you just call him a liar? IT's ON NOW, Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hungry::hungry: Blue Bell, best Ice Cream in the country :hungry::hungry: