2A Quad 2

reaction

Eye garuntee ewe ole3poot this guy sounds just like that the alumnist guy just wiff anuther name.And eye aint joking.

Not even close boys, I'm a Cosby Eagle that moved to Middle Tennessee. I go see a different high school team every Friday night, even ventured to the Creekbank once this season, you boys play a fine brand of football no doubt.

Not even close boys, I'm a Cosby Eagle that moved to Middle Tennessee. I go see a different high school team every Friday night, even ventured to the Creekbank once this season, you boys play a fine brand of football no doubt.

I bet you got to see us destroy that Hampton team in 05 did ya?icon_twisted.gif Still bitter? Cosby used to be cupcakes...but i think they've advanced to muffin level now. roflolk.gif Did you play for them when they were cupcakes? popcorneater.gif

I bet you got to see us destroy that Hampton team in 05 did ya?icon_twisted.gif Still bitter? Cosby used to be cupcakes...but i think they've advanced to muffin level now. roflolk.gif Did you play for them when they were cupcakes? popcorneater.gif

Cosby started football long after I graduated, we only had hoops. For the record, Cosby's football team is as pitiful as your basketball team. Only Hampton game I've ever seen was back in 2006 when they lost to Friendship.

Cosby started football long after I graduated, we only had hoops. For the record, Cosby's football team is as pitiful as your basketball team. Only Hampton game I've ever seen was back in 2006 when they lost to Friendship.

I bet our Basketball team could beat ya'lls football team.roflol.gifWhy Friendship? You are connected? hungry.gif