Lookout Valley@Sunbright

creekboy

I think you are right PP and i will go a step farther and say SP beats grace this week and then Greenback beats SP next week.

Sunbright will beat Lookout Valley,Coalfield will beat Sunbright.South Pittsburg is heavely favored to beat Greenback,if that happens South Pittsburg will beat Coalfied,Eaglesville and then Huntington for the championship.That is the way I see it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbright will beat Lookout Valley,Coalfield will beat Sunbright.South Pittsburg is heavely favored to beat Greenback,if that happens South Pittsburg will beat Coalfied,Eaglesville and then Huntington for the championship.That is the way I see it.

Sounds about right. Dont see Greenback giving SPitt much of a challenge either.And spitt will with out a doubt beat coalfield. Coalfield only beat Sunbright by 7 in regular season :thumb:

I don't look for SP to run over Coalfield like many are predicting. I also think SP will be playing Gordonsville in the 4th round.I'm not so sure who will win that one.

I don't look for SP to run over Coalfield like many are predicting. I also think SP will be playing Gordonsville in the 4th round.I'm not so sure who will win that one.

Coalbucket will play hard and play a good game but they better pray for a monsoon if they run into the Pirates. I think Coalfield is a good team this year, probably the #3 or 4 team in the state behind SP, Huntingdon and maybe even better than G.V. However, I think next year they will be a very good team.

Eagleville will not beat Gordonsville. They barely beat every team on their schedule. They arent in the top 10.

G.V. will get up for SP like they always do if they play us. However, I have listened to them on the radio 3 times this year and they don't always play well and can be very sloppy. They come out against Eagleville thinking they through their helmets out and then play like they did the first half against Jackson County, GV will have a hole to dig out of.

I have to say your right about this LV team.The 05 thur 09 teams were better than this team.Just shows football is down around chattanooga.The 07 team with chaz was LV'S best team.there best players on that team was #1 Rorex and #40 O'Dell

Yeah and they all got shut down by South Pittsburg like every year so I dont guess they were too good. Same story every year. It is a dead end road for LV.