Jackson Co. @ Friendship Christian

SpecialTeamer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love for us to be competitive in this and following the win over H2O I know a lot fo the JC folks are a little high right now. Honestly H2O may have had one of the worst lines for a winning team I have seen in sometime, in contrast FCS IMO has the best D-line we have faced this year. If we decide to mix up again this week with some I formation and spread I hope they can get the kinks worked out and limit our proceedure flags.

More than anything we just dont want to see them go out and lay down on the field like the first game this year. Play hard boys win or lose.

All JC needs to do is play smart football. You don't have to be a great football to play fundamental, disciplined football. JC needs to make FCS earn every point they get and not give any free points away. In a lot of blowouts with big scores is not always about the other team being just better, but the team being blown out just giving up points by turnovers and undisciplined football.

With that i'll go FCS 45-14 and good luck to both teams and hope both teams put on a good showing...

JC 6 FCS 56 Lets be for real, the Commanders are looking to get revenge on the Jackets next week on the Creekbank. After getting embarassed on TNL Game of the Week 17-0, FCS has been practicing for the Yellow Jackets ever since the following Monday. The Commanders feel real good about playing the Jackets again because they have the formula to Flood the Creekbank. Shut down #3 like they always have + hit #4 in the mouth because he will lay it on the ground + Base our game plan on #12 because #3 is no longer a threat + Keep whipping their lineman like always(SOFT) + keep running our QB "EQUALS" FLOODED CREEKBANK!!!!! OH Yea and mix in the factor McNeill > Creasy! Round 2 Gonna be Good!

JC 6 FCS 56 Lets be for real, the Commanders are looking to get revenge on the Jackets next week on the Creekbank. After getting embarassed on TNL Game of the Week 17-0, FCS has been practicing for the Yellow Jackets ever since the following Monday. The Commanders feel real good about playing the Jackets again because they have the formula to Flood the Creekbank. Shut down #3 like they always have + hit #4 in the mouth because he will lay it on the ground + Base our game plan on #12 because #3 is no longer a threat + Keep whipping their lineman like always(SOFT) + keep running our QB "EQUALS" FLOODED CREEKBANK!!!!! OH Yea and mix in the factor McNeill > Creasy! Round 2 Gonna be Good!

They may very well beat JC by your score. Round two for you on the creekbank will be another loss however. While I'm sure your game plan is sound the execution of it has yet to be done, given that FCS hasnt beat TC in sometime it might be wise to come up with another one since the one you described hasnt worked to this point, right?