TSSAA State Playoffs (7) Creek Wood @ (2) Maplewood

boski

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly enough, the fastest 40-yard dash time ever recorded in the Nashville Storm's annual open tryouts belonged to a former Creekwood QB, so I wouldn't assume they don't have some athletes just because Creekwood's a rural school. But Maplewood may just be the best Metro football team this season, so if I were betting, I'd have to bet on Maplewood.

Interestingly enough, the fastest 40-yard dash time ever recorded in the Nashville Storm's annual open tryouts belonged to a former Creekwood QB, so I wouldn't assume they don't have some athletes just because Creekwood's a rural school. But Maplewood may just be the best Metro football team this season, so if I were betting, I'd have to bet on Maplewood.

good bet my friend ...Maplewood was just too much for these guys... defense played well and #20 had his way with the red hawks defense ...it was a slaughter!!!

triple option?? stack??? bunch of gimmicks that panthers prepared well for ...great game MHS ...scored would have been much more if not for some "calls" on a punt return and long rush td before the half ...on to round two!!

Edited by boski

boski:

You'll enjoy watching Creek Wood's quarterback #15 Aaron Lee. He is a hard-nose gritty player and does an outstanding job of directing the Red Hawks triple option offense.

if so he wore #7 tonight ...had some nice moves ...but was not enough for that panther defense!!! they were all over him... good game!!!

Edited by boski