7AAA vs Maryville

SCBisondad

who is disrespecting yall?

Good question..... I don't know of any program in TN that gets the respect that Maryville does. It is pretty much universal. I think it goes back to their days in 5A when a few loudmouths on Coacht claimed that they couldn't be successful in 6A. I guess some Maryville fans took offense and thought that these few loudmouths represented the prevailing attitude about Maryville football.

I would say that Maryville is the most respected program in the state and rightfully so.

Edited by Flash Gordon

I don't think Maryville would beat Blackman, Smyrna, or Riverdale.

Maybe Oakland and Siegel and definitely Lavergne.

However I do think Oakland will beat MJ.

I may be all wrong but I guess we will see.

Hey FlashGordon ... so you don't think that this post is disrespectful to Maryville ? A Riverdale fan telling us we'd be either average or below average in 7AAA is totally respectful ... isn't it ??!! The post from Mykidsdad ... a real classy poster from Blackman who lets all of us East Teennesseeans know how pitiful East Tn Football is ... among other 7AAA fans I might add .

Hey FlashGordon ... so you don't think that this post is disrespectful to Maryville ? A Riverdale fan telling us we'd be either average or below average in 7AAA is totally respectful ... isn't it ??!! The post from Mykidsdad ... a real classy poster from Blackman who lets all of us East Teennesseeans know how pitiful East Tn Football is ... among other 7AAA fans I might add .

How is it disrespectful, I'm obviously a riverdale fan. I use to go to riverdale. I graduated from riverdale. I think riverdale is a very good football team.

Would it be easier if I said wow we suck Maryville is going to kill us?

Is that what respect for your program is... That I must bow down to y'all?

I have respect for Maryville, I do think y'all are good and have always had a good football team over many years. I just think we can beat you, that's not disrespect?

How is it disrespectful, I'm obviously a riverdale fan. I use to go to riverdale. I graduated from riverdale. I think riverdale is a very good football team.

Would it be easier if I said wow we suck Maryville is going to kill us?

Is that what respect for your program is... That I must bow down to y'all?

I have respect for Maryville, I do think y'all are good and have always had a good football team over many years. I just think we can beat you, that's not disrespect?

No , you think Riverdale , Blackman , Smyrna , and probably Oakland and Siegel could beat us . You guys had an adult announcer ( DAVIDLIMBAUGH ) take a parting shot at a 16 yr old kid for much less than you said .

No , you think Riverdale , Blackman , Smyrna , and probably Oakland and Siegel could beat us . You guys had an adult announcer ( DAVIDLIMBAUGH ) take a parting shot at a 16 yr old kid for much less than you said .

I still think Blackman and Smyrna could probably beat you. The team that can beat you doesn't always have to be the best team. Y'all could be a better team then us but we still could win. Y'all may win , I don't even know but the thing is it can happen. Like seriously, sorry if I offended anyone with that comment. I'm fans of all those teams and if they ain't playing us then I want them to win.

I don't call East TN football pitiful. I do say that when hillbilly ball meets speed ball their are noticeable differences. As for Maryville they are clearly the cream of the crop in East Tennessee. However since the move to 6a You have one Championship and that a result of a missed extra point/field goal. But you can read into post whatever you want. Bottom line beat two good football teams and your a State Champion. I will also add without sheriff woody yall will have a huge advantage. It would be like yall not having you starting QB or Blackman not have it's big toe. Dillion makes that offense run. :popcorneater:

I don't call East TN football pitiful. I do say that when hillbilly ball meets speed ball their are noticeable differences. As for Maryville they are clearly the cream of the crop in East Tennessee. However since the move to 6a You have one Championship and that a result of a missed extra point/field goal. But you can read into post whatever you want. Bottom line beat two good football teams and your a State Champion. I will also add without sheriff woody yall will have a huge advantage. It would be like yall not having you starting QB or Blackman not have it's big toe. Dillion makes that offense run. :popcorneater:

Man, us poor hillbilly's don't stand a chance Friday. Please please please don't bring all the riverdale speed to our pitiful little town. Heck, the qb's MRI is the only thing between us and the mercy rule.