Rhea County

EagleLegend1

Greene will be fine, just give him a little time and support.

Honestly, we had one of the worst offenses in the history of organized football this fall. RC fans aren't going to put up with another season like this in 2012.

It may not be fair, but 1-9 in addition to the rumors swirling around the staff's actions may do them in.

The rumors aren't good. I can't believe he didn't get the boot the week of homecoming.

I don't know anything about rumors. What I do know is that instabilty and revolving coaching doors at Rhea County High School does not, and will not, lead to a successful athletic program. Every time I bring this up somebody accuses me of being a coach (which I am not) but I will repeat my thoughts - the Rhea County High School Administration is weak and devoid of professionalism. I will be surprised if Coach Greene sticks around any longer than he has to.I predict he will bail at the first opportunity. Who could blame him?

I don't know anything about rumors. What I do know is that instabilty and revolving coaching doors at Rhea County High School does not, and will not, lead to a successful athletic program. Every time I bring this up somebody accuses me of being a coach (which I am not) but I will repeat my thoughts - the Rhea County High School Administration is weak and devoid of professionalism. I will be surprised if Coach Greene sticks around any longer than he has to.I predict he will bail at the first opportunity. Who could blame him?

I'll pay his moving costs if he does. The administration created the situation by forcing Jason out then didn't have time to choose a qualified and appropriate coach so we got stuck with Greene and I do mean stuck. He may be a talented coach, this season didn't give us enough time to determine that. But he does not treat his players OR his staff right.

Well what was everyones take on this season? Myself, not what I expected.

I expressed some of my thoughts on the Cleveland/Rhea thread. I was pleased to see all of us waited to the season was over before we started this thread. Everyone seemed to stay positive each week or at least left their feelings off CoachT. It also gave all of us a fair shot to see and evaluate Coach Greene after one season. I see ALOT of red flags but we have to give him another year. If we do not see many positive changes by this time next season I say it's time for him to move on. Thats if he hasn't already.

I'll pay his moving costs if he does. The administration created the situation by forcing Jason out then didn't have time to choose a qualified and appropriate coach so we got stuck with Greene and I do mean stuck. He may be a talented coach, this season didn't give us enough time to determine that. But he does not treat his players OR his staff right.

It makes no sense to believe that the administration forced Fitzgerald out in the middle of May. That's really just a silly thought process and I find it hard to believe that anyone with the mental capacity of a 5th grader could actually believe that. Jason knew we were going to be terrible. He also knew that he'd probably be shown the door after another losing season in '11. Instead, he came out smelling like a rose. I can't blame him at all, and I expect him, Coach Cameron, and Coach Hampton to get new jobs soon and do well.

Also, I don't know what your definition of a "qualified" coach is, but Greene was as qualified of a coach as we could ask for given the amount of money we're willing to pay.