Rhea County

EagleLegend1

Please name a team in the past ten years that had less talent than this team.

You can't.

And, even if there was one, you wouldn't have any idea because you literally have no clue what you're talking about. You've been on this board for years spewing useless opinions, and it's really starting to wear on my nerves. I think your heart is in the right place, but sometimes it's better to just shut up rather than make yourself out to be an idiot.

Vince Lombardi couldn't have coached this team to the playoffs.

Most of us have posted our thoughts and concerns on the season. That is what this thread is about. I don't think you know everything nor have the right to tell someone to shut up and call them an idiot. That is what our school board is for. Ouch! That kinda hit close to home huh?? If I remember correct you were greeting Doug Greene with praises and open arms and now you are doubting him and ready to see him out.

Most of us have posted our thoughts and concerns on the season. That is what this thread is about. I don't think you know everything nor have the right to tell someone to shut up and call them an idiot.

If she can call out our coach for a lack of leadership, then I see nothing wrong with me telling her that it makes her look like an idiot.

That is what our school board is for. Ouch! That kinda hit close to home huh??

Not really. I couldn't name two members of the school board if you put a gun to my head.

If I remember correct you were greeting Doug Greene with praises and open arms and now you are doubting him and ready to see him out.

I was never thrilled that we hired a Cleveland guy. I think he's going to be a winning coach somewhere, but, like I said, it's going to take a while before anyone can win here because our program is a train wreck. I'd like to keep him just for continuity's sake, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if he left.

If she can call out our coach for a lack of leadership, then I see nothing wrong with me telling her that it makes her look like an idiot.

Not really. I couldn't name two members of the school board if you put a gun to my head.

I was never thrilled that we hired a Cleveland guy. I think he's going to be a winning coach somewhere, but, like I said, it's going to take a while before anyone can win here because our program is a train wreck. I'd like to keep him just for continuity's sake, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if he left.

I know I should let this drop but obviously you know me and since you know me, you know that's not how I roll when I think I've been misunderstood or wronged.

First, when you say this team didn't have any talent, you are talking about a lot of boys that I love, including my son. Naturally, that irritates me. The boys played hard and never gave up and they deserve respect for that, not somebody posting on a message board that they were the worst team ever. Good job there.

If you are calling me an idiot for saying there was no leadership provided by our head coach, then you are calling more than just me an idiot. That is a common opinion among people associated with the program, the school and the team.

Third, if you can't name two school board members yet you want to discuss the high school football program, then who's the idiot now?

And last, he may be a winning coach somewhere but it will be at the college level. He is not a high school football coach.

I do take issue with you saying I've been on this board "spewing useless opinions." Useless because they don't agree with yours or useless because I'm a mom not a dad? I have had a vested interest in this program for four years, my kid has put a lot of work into the program for four years so guess what - that entitles me to my opinion. Like it or not.

Now, you have the advantage over me. I do not know who you are but I bet I am right (and not an idiot) when I say you won't have the guts to say any of this to my face. And that is where we differ the most.

Talent wise this is the worst Rhea County team we've had as far back as I can remember.

I'm not sure why you're discussing last year, but last years team had the best QB we've had in over twenty years. They were 100000x more talented than this years squad.

Also, yes, our uniforms are terrible.

So the players are the reason we were so bad? How ignorant are you. Pal it is a TEAM effort! Coach's included. When it is drilled in your head that you are good enough to win you will find away. When not than you don't. This team was very capable of a 4 - 6 or 5 -5 season. Period!

First, when you say this team didn't have any talent, you are talking about a lot of boys that I love, including my son. Naturally, that irritates me. The boys played hard and never gave up and they deserve respect for that, not somebody posting on a message board that they were the worst team ever. Good job there.

If you are calling me an idiot for saying there was no leadership provided by our head coach, then you are calling more than just me an idiot. That is a common opinion among people associated with the program, the school and the team.

Third, if you can't name two school board members yet you want to discuss the high school football program, then who's the idiot now?

For the record, I don't think I ever called you an idiot. Rather, I said you were acting like one. There's a subtle, yet big, difference.

In the end, I can't blame you for being upset. if I was in your shoes I'd probably be saying the same stuff. I think if we all take a step back and look at this logically we'd see that, though they did play hard, this team just didn't have the horses to be a .500 ball team. It's very important to take that into account when you're trying to decide how well the coaches did this season.

Bottom line: it will take 2-3 more seasons for any coach to have real success here. We're too weak and slow.

So the players are the reason we were so bad? How ignorant are you. Pal it is a TEAM effort! Coach's included. When it is drilled in your head that you are good enough to win you will find away. When not than you don't. This team was very capable of a 4 - 6 or 5 -5 season. Period!

Name a team in the last 10 years of Rhea County Football that had less talent. Please. If you can, then we'll discuss this further.

I know I should let this drop but obviously you know me and since you know me, you know that's not how I roll when I think I've been misunderstood or wronged.

And last, he may be a winning coach somewhere but it will be at the college level. He is not a high school football coach.

I do take issue with you saying I've been on this board "spewing useless opinions." Useless because they don't agree with yours or useless because I'm a mom not a dad? I have had a vested interest in this program for four years, my kid has put a lot of work into the program for four years so guess what - that entitles me to my opinion. Like it or not.

Now, you have the advantage over me. I do not know who you are but I bet I am right (and not an idiot) when I say you won't have the guts to say any of this to my face. And that is where we differ the most.

Timeout!!! You are a woman? Wow I had no idea, that is great. You are a awesome trash talker, by the way. Love you! :flower:

Timeout!!! You are a woman? Wow I had no idea, that is great. You are a awesome trash talker, by the way. Love you! :flower:

Yep, it's true. And I guess I'll take the trash talker comment as a compliment? YOU, my friend, have been "pals" with a GIRL on a football message board all these years. LOL

But I have enjoyed the back-and-forth. Hope your program finds a good, solid head coach soon and gets your team on track.

Yep, it's true. And I guess I'll take the trash talker comment as a compliment? YOU, my friend, have been "pals" with a GIRL on a football message board all these years. LOL

But I have enjoyed the back-and-forth. Hope your program finds a good, solid head coach soon and gets your team on track.

the trash talker comment was a compliment. and I never would have guessed you was a girl, I would have acted more like a gentlemen.

For the record, I don't think I ever called you an idiot. Rather, I said you were acting like one. There's a subtle, yet big, difference.

In the end, I can't blame you for being upset. if I was in your shoes I'd probably be saying the same stuff. I think if we all take a step back and look at this logically we'd see that, though they did play hard, this team just didn't have the horses to be a .500 ball team. It's very important to take that into account when you're trying to decide how well the coaches did this season.

Bottom line: it will take 2-3 more seasons for any coach to have real success here. We're too weak and slow.

Name a team in the last 10 years of Rhea County Football that had less talent. Please. If you can, then we'll discuss this further.

Coach we had 7 starters returning on defense and 6 on offense and we have been slow the last couple of years so stop acting like a idiot we could have been a .500 team

Coach we had 7 starters returning on defense and 6 on offense and we have been slow the last couple of years so stop acting like a idiot we could have been a .500 team

The only reason we've won at all for the past few years has been #8. It's really not that complicated. He threw for 6,000 yards to receivers who ran 5.0's while he was running for his life. You people have no appreciation for how much he meant to our program.