Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

2002 Boyd Buc 38 FCS 0

2003 Boyd Buc 49 FCS 20

2004 Boyd Buc 49 FCS 21

As they say, history repeats itself. Have a good night....

P.S you won't beat TC.

This guy reminds me of me as a kid on Saturdays...watched the same cartoons and always pulled for the coyote to catch the roadrunner :mrgreen:

ps ps...have you heard? they wont beat TC!

saying Rockwood has No speed is being nice.

I think Rockwood is taking up a collection so you guys can't rent a hurricane machine. :roflol: If not maybe they can borrow one of Greenbacks fire engines when they are done with it at the Pep Rally. I am sure it wouldn't get a parking ticket over there next to BB.

IMG_1521.JPG

Edited by rlh

I would like to wish all the young lads at Boyd good luck this week. I would really like to make this game but it is just impossible for a legend such as myself to attend all the games. I am sure the living legend reaction will be able to step in for a legend such as myself and sign autographs. Reaction can report back to myself if any of these young lads are candidates to be elevated to legend status. Good luck to all the young lads that compete in this game.

I would like to wish all the young lads at Boyd good luck this week. I would really like to make this game but it is just impossible for a legend such as myself to attend all the games. I am sure the living legend reaction will be able to step in for a legend such as myself and sign autographs. Reaction can report back to myself if any of these young lads are candidates to be elevated to legend status. Good luck to all the young lads that compete in this game.

:bored:

Edited by rlh