perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

The reason that PC has played the way they have the last 2 weeks is because its the first time all year they have played anybody with a good defense. I know you schedule games and play whats scheduled, but alot of teams that PC played this year was down from years past and yall cant help that but I think its the last 2 weeks thats finally showed how good your team really is. Im not downing PC and hope yall get the win, but be realistic about the last 2 games.

This is a very true statement, no offense to PC, the kids that play for PC are good kids who play w/ a lot of class and I respect that. Although they are a "good" 1A team I believe they are a step below the top teams in 1A this year. Having said that, J.Tucker is as good a player you will find in 1-2A.....

Well I mean there is 100's of pages on here how you guys already won state. I am glad you will be excited to read about us . Thanks didnt you say we would get beat tonight? See you little phillies soon.

No, I didn't say you would get beat tonight. I was hoping yall would win, so you would get to make the trip to Paul Ward Stadium. You won. Now we get to see if we are the real deal or just lucky.

Huntingdon is not a flashy team. They line up every down and come right at you. It's the main reason they don't look very "impressive" on tape. I don't know if you have noticed or not, but most of the people posting about Huntingdon are from teams Huntingdon has played.

This is why the game is played. If Huntingdon comes out flat and PC is on their game, it could be a good one. I've read a million times that Tucker would destroy Huntingdon's secondary, ask anybody else how that's worked out for them when they couldn't move the ball on the ground and decided to start throwing.

BTW, besides maybe 1 or 2 posters please show me where anybody from Huntingdon has already secured a gold ball? It's one game at a time here in Mustang country, and it's Perry County's turn. Actually the only one that's predicted a close game has been a HUNTINGDON fan.

No, I didn't say you would get beat tonight. I was hoping yall would win, so you would get to make the trip to Paul Ward Stadium. You won. Now we get to see if we are the real deal or just lucky.

Huntingdon is not a flashy team. They line up every down and come right at you. It's the main reason they don't look very "impressive" on tape. I don't know if you have noticed or not, but most of the people posting about Huntingdon are from teams Huntingdon has played.

This is why the game is played. If Huntingdon comes out flat and PC is on their game, it could be a good one. I've read a million times that Tucker would destroy Huntingdon's secondary, ask anybody else how that's worked out for them when they couldn't move the ball on the ground and decided to start throwing.

BTW, besides maybe 1 or 2 posters please show me where anybody from Huntingdon has already secured a gold ball? It's one game at a time here in Mustang country, and it's Perry County's turn. Actually the only one that's predicted a close game has been a HUNTINGDON fan.

Was it not you all that said Dresden had a good team after yall played them? Just asking.

Was it not you all that said Dresden had a good team after yall played them? Just asking.

Dresden does have a good team. Anybody that says their QB isn't a player is crazy. They beat McKenzie last night like 35-7, and they are fixing to give Humboldt all they want, they may actually beat them. I can't really make a prediction since I haven't seen Humboldt play this year, but do know they went to Jo Byrns earlier in the season and got the W.

Dresden does have a good team. Anybody that says their QB isn't a player is crazy. They beat McKenzie last night like 35-7, and they are fixing to give Humboldt all they want, they may actually beat them. I can't really make a prediction since I haven't seen Humboldt play this year, but do know they went to Jo Byrns earlier in the season and got the W.

Lol okay thats all i needed to know.Perry Co. don't listen to all these people from West TN put you all down or Jo Byrnes they are just scared and trying to spook you all by comments say they are gonna steamroll yall. This will be a good game. If both teams play to the best of their ability it will be 28-21 Perry Co. like i stated before.

There qb is only half the equation. Milan did a pretty good job of keeping him in check with one of the fastest defenses in the state. So they proceeded to pound them into submission with their wings. It's a double edged sword. That's the game that keeps coming back in my mind that showcased how good huntingdon is. If your defense isn't very sound your going to be exploited and pay dearly.

i have never been to a scrimage game like the one i saw eariller this year.that scrimmage game was a preview of the semi-final game of the state championship exept tssaa screwed up the brackets! oh! well to be the best you got to beat the best. and we will!

How did the TSSAA "screw up" the brackets?? Last I saw, the Vikings were 6-1 on the regular season...not 9-1! That's what happens when a team "vacates" wins! Did you not read the stories on Coacht, the Tennessean, Unapproved Website, or on Yahoo sports?? Thus..Perry County was a 5 seed! Jo Byrns was the 4 seed, Clarksville Academy was the 3, Wayne County (10-0) was the 2 and Huntingdon (10-0) is the 1 seed. I don't understand your confusion. Nor do I understand what is going to make this such a "premier" match up? Is Perry County better than Milan?? Is this a monumental uphill battle for Stangs?? I seriously doubt it. Huntingdon by 3-4 scores in this one! Quit blaming the TSSAA for things out of their control!

Well my pick for this game is PC in a 34-22 Victory. I think PCs Air Attack will be to much for the Stangs, and I believe that PC will have the best Run Defense that Huntingdons seen all year. :thumb:

PC could not score but 16 on JB and you think their going to score 34 on Huntingdon? Tucker has had problems keeping the ball off the ground and out of the hands of the defenders the last two games.3 ints and 3 fumbles do that against Huntingdon,PC will be turning the lights on in the gym.Plus PC does not have a strategy on defense they gamble and hope they guess right.

i have never been to a scrimage game like the one i saw eariller this year.that scrimmage game was a preview of the semi-final game of the state championship exept tssaa screwed up the brackets! oh! well to be the best you got to beat the best. and we will!

I haven't seen anything like it either. We had to all sit together while PC folks smoked in the stands. Coaches throwing players down to the ground and coaches throwing their own coaches off the field. Tractors on the sideline.I think i even saw players standing on second base. Heck of a sight!