perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

See this is what i don't understand. Thinking Dresden and Camden are "good" teams. If you think those teams are good you have another thing coming for you. I will believe that Milan is a good team. But not the other two.

jtown....I have seen these teams play. They would prolly beat Columbia Acad. They aren't great teams but neither is CA.

:thumb:

Well you just proved to everyone on here that you know nothing about football and that your stuck too far up your teams butt to see the facts :roflol:

I promise man i have forgot more football then you will ever know. I don't care if a dude that roots for the same team as i do has a different opinion than i do. That doesn't mean anything. For you to think Dresden and Camden are both good teams doesn't make you look like you know too much about the game!

I have put a lot of thought into this game ever since I seen how the bracket laid out in the end.

Huntingdon fans know this....this Friday night you will see one of the most well rounded QBs in the state. If you don't think a player can carry a team on his shoulders...just wait till you see Tucker. He can pass and run. #18 for y'all can run but he cannot pass like Tucker. Your secondary isn't going to be as good as WC's and PC has had a chance to better prepare but your run D is the real deal. If you can get pressure on Tucker and contain him...than you'll do fine. One thing to remember though, have your LBs take away the crossing routes underneath and force Tucker to go deep.

PC fans know this....you couldn't do anything against WC because of the ground and pound Offense that ate up the clock and The Best Secondary in 1A along with a good rush D-line. Well, your fixin to meet another team just like WC. Y'all like to stack the box and Huntingdon's offense likes to run the Wildcat and wing-t with a lot of miss direction plays...so stay disciplined on the run. #18 really can't throw that well espically under pressure...so your secondary will be fine.

Huntingdon has the edge since it's at their place and if they keep Tucker from having a big night than it will be their win easy. This could shape up to be a really good game.

:thumb:

I promise man i have forgot more football then you will ever know. I don't care if a dude that roots for the same team as i do has a different opinion than i do. That doesn't mean anything. For you to think Dresden and Camden are both good teams doesn't make you look like you know too much about the game!

You have not been reading my posts I have not said anything about how good or bad they are. All I have said is that they are better then what your placing them at.

Disagree. That's your opinion. Both of those teams are awful not saying CA isn't just think CA could very easily beat both.

I'm not saying that Columbia Acad. couldn't beat them but it would not be an easy win for them. CA showed how they were when they played PC and WC. It looks good on paper but when it comes down to it, they can't get it done....just sayin.....this is off topic though.

I have put a lot of thought into this game ever since I seen how the bracket laid out in the end.

Huntingdon fans know this....this Friday night you will see one of the most well rounded QBs in the state. If you don't think a player can carry a team on his shoulders...just wait till you see Tucker. He can pass and run. #18 for y'all can run but he cannot pass like Tucker. Your secondary isn't going to be as good as WC's and PC has had a chance to better prepare but your run D is the real deal. If you can get pressure on Tucker and contain him...than you'll do fine. One thing to remember though, have your LBs take away the crossing routes underneath and force Tucker to go deep.

PC fans know this....you couldn't do anything against WC because of the ground and pound Offense that ate up the clock and The Best Secondary in 1A along with a good rush D-line. Well, your fixin to meet another team just like WC. Y'all like to stack the box and Huntingdon's offense likes to run the Wildcat and wing-t with a lot of miss direction plays...so stay disciplined on the run. #18 really can't throw that well espically under pressure...so your secondary will be fine.

Huntingdon has the edge since it's at their place and if they keep Tucker from having a big night than it will be their win easy. This could shape up to be a really good game.

I would agree with all of this but one thing warbritton is a better passer then what your placing him at. And I feel like he is better under pressure, I have seen him make some great plays scramblin around. PC def needs to make sure they stick with their man until warbritton crosses the line cause if they dont and they come up to tackle him, he will stop short and pass it to the man they just left. I have seen him do this a couple times this year. So I would say he is pretty calm under pressure. He def is a playmaker for this team.

I would agree with all of this but one thing warbritton is a better passer then what your placing him at. And I feel like he is better under pressure, I have seen him make some great plays scramblin around. PC def needs to make sure they stick with their man until warbritton crosses the line cause if they dont and they come up to tackle him, he will stop short and pass it to the man they just left. I have seen him do this a couple times this year. So I would say he is pretty calm under pressure. He def is a playmaker for this team.

Without a doubt he is a play maker, but he didn't pass good when I was watching(at least not like Tucker) but he may have just had bad throws. I didn't mean for it to come off like he couldn't throw at all...just compared to Tucker.

It has its flaws, but at the same time its the best way of making it as fair as possible. It's not TSSAA's fault that the best teams end up being the closest together its all where the dots fall on the map.

Exactly...does one not believe that this year's best 6A teams might be located in the same county or..border each other such as Riverdale and Mt. Juliet?

this is just my opinion.....Perry County's Defense needs to step it up on rushing defense if they want to have chance to win this game but i think the offense can keep up even if they can't...having seen Huntingdon play 2 times this year i've come to the conclusion that Perry Co. has a very good shot of upsetting the #1 team in TN...Huntingdons Defense hasn't played anyone that has a offense like PC's or a QB like Tucker...i believe if PC can contain the run like they had before the sesason against them, then they'll be fine...ill have my pic later on in the week

Edited by SportsFan70