perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

This game at 7 or 7:30? I think I will head out of here around 12 noon to head down to West Tennessee. Looking forward to a hard fought game. A lot of people have talked this game up. Reminds me of the Rocky movies. Nothing left to do but ring the bell , and GET IT ON!

All that trash talking and hype lasts about one play. Then all the talkers realize its do or die. This is what makes the playoffs special!

Wayne Co. beat down? Lol we will see about that. Good luck to both teams friday. Hope for an injury free game.

I was pulling for PC in this one so we could play at home next week if we win tomorrow night, but after that remark I might just want to go watch our boys play with Huntingdon. Huntingdon may beat PC and then they may not, but a beatdown vs WC is just plain stupid thinking.

I understand. I guess i'll have to stick to Football now. Its time to get serious anyway. Row Vikings Row!!! :thumb:

Now Ofcourse I'm From Carroll County...And I'm Pullin For The Mustangerhosers :roflolk: But I'll be Hoping for An Awesome Game With A High Score And A Nailbiter Til The End...And The Win Decided In The final Seconds! :thumb:

Alright Mustangs,its time to separate the boys from the men.The real season starts tomorrow night.You have made Huntingdon proud this year.Paul Ward Stadium is your house ."You do not" let some little basketball town come in your house and disrespect you. Its time to kick some viking arse!!!

Fire them boys up real good cause the men are coming to town Friday night. VIKINGS MOVE ON TO ROUND 3! Mark it down !!!!