perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

I've seen both teams play, don't have a dog in this race, Huntingdon has the better all around team, should win this game by 2 touchdowns, but to be a serious contender to win the championship I would look for a spread of no less than 4 to 5 touchdowns If they struggle with Perry Co they may not make it past Wayne co/Clarksville Acad winner

I've seen both teams play, don't have a dog in this race, Huntingdon has the better all around team, should win this game by 2 touchdowns, but to be a serious contender to win the championship I would look for a spread of no less than 4 to 5 touchdowns If they struggle with Perry Co they may not make it past Wayne co/Clarksville Acad winner

If....Perry County Can Pass Enough To Back The Stangs Out Of The Box...Perry Will Do Well....But Can Perry Slow Huntingdon Down Enough To Outscore Em? Because both Teams Will Score...Just Who Will Stop Whom When It Decides The Game? :thumb:

Good luck to both teams, have not seen either team in person but what I have seen and word of mouth Huntingdon should win this one. IF Tucker wins this he is definitely deserving of mr football

He is definitely deserving of Mr. Football, but if Tucker wins this game, he will not have done it on his own. It takes a team. As long as the Vikings play as a team, they will win this game! Looking forward to a great and hopefully injury-free game, but not looking forward to those visitors' bleachers over there at "legendary" Paul Ward Stadium. :thumb:

ROW VIKINGS ROW!!!

Edited by viking_fan

Ok here it is, the last Friday for some and for some one more week ahead.....PC will most definately have to play much better than they did las week, I'm pulling for the Vikings in my heart but my mind tells me otherwise, I will Glady eat much crow on this one if you prove me wrong ! The stangs 35.....the Vikes 22........ Tucker wins mr football regardless

GUUUUUURRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUU,

I want you to guarantee us an apology after we show you how the game is really played after tonight. There is one thing that you will learn after tonight. Once November hits you better start putting your basketball sneakers on, cause thats all youll have left. You may have the better stats for any 1 player in the state, but we all know who the best athlete in the state is and he will be wearing #18 and wearing the blue and gold. Sit back and admire and bring a notepad because you just might learn something if you stay around Huntingdon long enough. Good Day GURU