Clarksville Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to CA on a great year! I didn't expect the scoring to be that high but overall not too far from what I thought...looks like a lot of turnovers. Gonna be one heck of a game next week!!!

I think you're right Moto. Wayne county played really well other than a few fumbles. The skelton kid and the Horton kid played really hard.

CA was everything WC thought they would be and thats a very good football team. WC played a very sloppy game on offense and cant have all these turnovers next week. Very proud of our defense tonight. I was scared WC wouldnt play very well after the bye and was right so maybe they got that out of their system. Congratulations to CA on a great year, yall got a good group of kids.

CA was everything WC thought they would be and thats a very good football team. WC played a very sloppy game on offense and cant have all these turnovers next week. Very proud of our defense tonight. I was scared WC wouldnt play very well after the bye and was right so maybe they got that out of their system. Congratulations to CA on a great year, yall got a good group of kids.

Agreed.....4 fumbles lost and our secondary bit hard on a play action pass for a score and the halfback pass on the sweep for another score (give CA credit) I guess it says something to play sloppy and still win by 3 scores over a 10-1 team. CA is a solid team. #20 Ragsdale is the real deal and hurt us a lot tonight. On to the stangs.....let's get it on!

Hayden Skelton is a beast! I am being genorous and saying Wayne Co. should have had 56 points on the board(63 IMO) 5 turnovers and holding penalty called back a touchdown. 2 fumbles inside the 10 yard line a muffed punt a pick on second and 3 and the ball was on the 25 i believe. And another fumble on the 50. Wayne Co. can not do this next week if they want to win. I guess it is still pretty good to win 42 -20 and not be happy with your performance. Just want tell all the CA players, coaches, and fans. Class act. The coaches really did a nice job p game planning. Great job to both teams hope the CA people make it home safe!

Edited by jtown28

Thanks wildcat, yall got a great group there yourselves, if we had to go down, were glad it was to a class act and a great team like yalls. Don't know when it will be but I cant wait till we meet again. Hopefully it won't be another 14 years. Since my team is out I'm gonna jump on the WC wagon. Good luck next weak, as of right now I'm seriously considering the drive to Huntingdon. I just love the playoffs.

Edited by colkid

Classy post Wildcat89.

As for the bye weeks,I think it hurts a team,and cost you money because you don't make any money ticket sales/concessions off the bye week.

Thanks wildcat, yall got a great group there yourselves, if we had to go down, were glad it was to a class act and a great team like yalls. Don't know when it will be but I cant wait till we meet again. Hopefully it won't be another 14 years. Since my team is out I'm gonna jump on the WC wagon. Good luck next weak, as of right now I'm seriously considering the drive to Huntingdon. I just love the playoffs.

Your more than welcome to sit with us, after this year WC goin to be down for a couple so it might be awhile before we get to play again at this level.

Your more than welcome to sit with us, after this year WC goin to be down for a couple so it might be awhile before we get to play again at this level.

I'll keep you posted on my plans, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna miss this one, I think it will be epic. I'll definitely be sittn with the Wildcats so we might have to meet up right before the game. Were in the same boat with the rebuilding coming up, I think it might take a couple years for us to get back.